“Fabulous” 5 of 5 stars

Description: Cuisines Indian , ContinentalPharaonic Decoration
Doha, Qatar
“Fabulous”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Menu could be improved but this is a must cruise when you visit Cairo! We witnessed a bride and it was fab!

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Fribourg, Switzerland
“Floating palace”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

A kind and generous friend invited us to dinner at what she referred to as 'a restaurant on the Nile'. We had thus simply expected a waterfront view and were momentarily stunned when our dining room, with its 'golden' pillars and 'Pharaonic' decor, suddenly started moving in relation to the dock it had been nestling against. Our friend had failed to mention that this is a FLOATING restaurant. Amongst our fellow diners were many local people as well as foreigners. The show began with a splendid classical guitarist before switching to the belly dance and dervish performances. We enjoyed it all. The food was OK too (although that's presumably not what one goes for). The salad bar struck us as the best choice.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
4,543 helpful votes 4,543 helpful votes
“Experience the nightlife of Cairo + a very beautiful bellydancer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

This is probably one of my fav cruises I've been on. The Pharoah River Cruise is amazing with fantastic buffet meal and desserts (had to pay for the drinks though), great entertainment with the tenura dance and some wonderful belly-dancing from a gorgeous and beautiful woman named Magda Monti (she was stunning and amazing - she kind of reminds of Nicole Scherzinger from PCD) and I don't really like bellydancing but I made an exception to the rule here. Personally I don't feel it's a good idea to bring children along with you as I have witnessed people getting a bit drunk on the ship. On the deck you will observe the night life of Cairo with some buildings nicely litted up at dark - an evening cruise on the Nile in Cairo is a must!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Brussels, Belgium
“A really great time.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

Do the Nile Pharaoh Cruse only 35 euro and you get a beautiful ship , Nile cruise , huge and wonderful buffet and find dinner service and a really great show!
Yes you have to pay for drink but this is a steal! The service was wonderful and I eat at many michelin star restaurants. The food was great , I specially loved the salad bar.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
“It's okay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

With the price they were offered, which I assumed around the range to dine in a hotel, I find it funny that they don't include drinks, not even water. I'd understand if we have to pay extra for juices or alcoholic drinks, but water? I think it should be free flow.
The food was great with a lot of choices. The belly dancer and dervish were pretty entertaining. But I don't think it's a must do when you're in Cairo. I think there would be cheaper and equally entertaining options you can choose.

• Visited November 2012