“Wonderful Experience in Cairo!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 60 Activities in Giza
More attraction details
Owner description: Ramasside Tours is a name you can count on for impeccable service, high quality tours and value for money!*All offices of Ramses tours , Head office and branches in Aswan, Luxor, and Sharm El Sheikh are linked together, so that we are able to receive and deliver our messages locally and worldwide accurately and speedily, and to follow up details, reservations, reports, and daily activities to obtain the maximum satisfaction for our clients.
Lake Havasu City, Arizona
“Wonderful Experience in Cairo!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2011

I recently did a one day tour with Ramses Tours while on a cruise with Holland America. This tour was not sponsored by the curise line. We arranged the tour in advance and upon our arrival at the Port of Alexandra, our guide, Islam Said, met us at the port right on time. His english was excellent and he had surperb knowledge of Egypt and its' history. Our bus was clean, the tour very well organized and we visited all of the sites promised by Ramses including the great pyramids at Giza.
Highly recommend this Company if you are in the Cairo area. In my view, Cairo is safe to visit and our group enjoyed a full day of activities with Ramses. They were also very flexible in terms of doing other activities in the Cairo area.

Boynton Beach, Florida
“Fantastic Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2011

I just returned from a cruise that stopped in Port Said and Alexandria. My friends and I did an overnight tour with Mimmo as our tour guide. What a fantastic tour!! Mimmo explained everything we saw in great detail and made sure that each one of us was able to do what he/she wanted to do. Mimmo is very knowledgeable about the history, customs, etc. Best tour I have taken in the last 10 years. I would definitely hire this company again and have already recommended them to friends and family.

Bishops Stortford, United Kingdom
“wheelchair tour of Giza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2011

We booked a tourstarting at Port Said (from a cruise ship) going to thye Giza Pyramids. As I was a wheelchair user I was naturally a bit hesitant. But the guide and driver could'nt have been more helpful. the guide was a mine of information about the the Pyramids and with help from the driver got me to the base of the Pyramids. The van was perfect and wheelchair accessible. We both had a wonderful day. I would reccomend.it.
(note: adapted toilets are available at the Pyramids)

London, United Kingdom
“Very pleased. Great service and great guide”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2011

Mohamed was our guide and he made us feel welcome from the very begining. He kindly had water for us, he explained our planned tour and said that we were free to change whatever we wanted because it was OUR tour. How nice. We visited the Pyramids, sphinx and had a wonderful lunch by the Nile river. To end our tour, we had a sail in the Nile river. What an experience! Our tour guide was very knowlegeable and he even stopped in a store and got us somelocal treats! He also paid for our bathroom visits (u are suppose to pay to go to the bathroom in Egypt). Mohamed took control of our camera and took us to great spots for pictures. We got to "hold" the pyramids and "kiss" the sphinx!

Dublin, Ohio
“Very pleased with informative guide and professional driver!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2011

I found the people in the office to be very professional, cordial and responsible, which fostered a sense of trust and safety.

The guide was both knowledgeable and enthusiastic. He provided meaningful commentary throughout the tour and possessed very good communication skills and English proficiency.

Finally, the driver was very professional, cautious and a skillful driver. He was always attentive and never kept us waiting for more than a few seconds.

All said and done, I would give your tour full marks. I was very satisfied and felt comfortable and secure throughout the trip-- and will call upon you in the future should I have the fortune to visit your magnificent country again.