The hotel was a perfect place for myself and my 11 yearold son. With a small pool and bar and central for the sites of Cairo. Arriving late I asked for food but none was available . I popped along the Street to the local McDonalds not gourmet but it did the trick. I ate in on my other three evenings and the food was good and value by european prices.You also can see the flood light Pyramids from the roof restaueant The rooms were clean big - I found the staff helpful probably the only little niggle was the exspensive WiFi connection Three Pounds Sterling for a hour.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Barceló Cairo Pyramids **** is a modern hotel located in one of the most famous streets of the Middle East, the Pyramids Road. Due to its proximity to the legendary and unique Pyramids of Giza and the Great Sphinx and to Cairo’s city centre, it is the perfect place where to start discovering this millenary city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Barcelo, Agoda, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Barcelo Cairo Pyramids reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Cairo Pyramids Hotel Giza
- Barcelo Cairo Pyramids Egypt/Giza