“Pizza” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
london
“Pizza”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2012

I am not a great pizza fan but my companions insisted on this. I was impressed that I could have another menu choice, but did not enjoy the restaurant as the smell of the pizza was overpowering.

Stockholm
“Great food and reasonable price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2012

Try out their appetizer platter. This restaurant is within 100mts from Horizon Pyramid hotel.

Visited December 2011
algeria
“tasty and filling”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2012

the Cairo pizza huts make good pizzas much better than the ones you can have in Europe and very much like the ones served in the US ;price promotions are frequent but prices are high with regards to Cairo standards ;we checked the one in Zamalek ,near the Flamenco Hotel

Visited January 2012
“Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2011

Fair, but need to look more in staff and work on quality, average place

“Poor Value For Money”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2011

I was really loyal Pizza Hut customer & I was disappointed to see my favorite chain raise the prices of the pizza. Paying around 45 Egyptian pounds for a medium pizza is a lot but I then though prices are sky rocketing everywhere so I sympathized with the chain I'm loyal to. What drove me nuts was when Pizza Hut substituted the cheese in it's overly expensive stuffed crust with a cheaper cheese ingredient. From now on I'll avoid Pizza Hut and go for other brands. Finally, the atmosphere and service are good but I just think that Having music channels with inappropriate content for children would bother family's dining with their children, something like a sports channel would probably be more interesting for those who still visit pizza hut.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere