“Fabulous Cairo Hoel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fairmont Towers Heliopolis

You added Fairmont Towers Heliopolis to your Saves list
Fairmont Towers Heliopolis
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   El Shaheed Sayed Zakaria Street | Horreya, Heliopolis, Cairo 2480, Egypt   |
Ranked #11 of 130 Hotels in Cairo
Derry, United Kingdom
“Fabulous Cairo Hoel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

Just reurned from a six night stay in this luxurious hotel. From arrival the staff were so helpful. The very large bedroom was very well furnished and bathroom was first class. A very varied selection of restaurants to choose from and live music in different venues on the ground floor. Unfortunately due a very busy week on our primary reason for visiting, did not have time to sample the pools and spa. Highly recommend this venue.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
FairmontTowers, Manager at Fairmont Towers Heliopolis, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
On behalf of Fairmont Heliopolis & Towers, I would like to thank you so much for your above kind review. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay and you liked our staff, rooms and amenities.
We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Manager, Internet Marketing

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Cairo, Egypt
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

This is almost my 60 night stay in Fairmont towers , simply I'm just looking forward for my 61 stay ,they are the best in service ,they simply knows what you need and they know how to deliver , see u very shortly My dear Fairmont .

• Stayed January 2014
FairmontTowers, Manager at Fairmont Towers Heliopolis, responded to this review, February 9, 2014
On behalf of Fairmont Heliopolis & Towers, I would like to thank you so much for your above kind words. We are delighted to learn that you’ve enjoyed your stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back very soon. Stay connected with us via our Facebook Fan Page: Fairmont Heliopolis & towers, Cairo & Twitter @fheliopolis!

Auckland Region, New Zealand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014

At first I was apprehensive to go to Egypt, until I walked through the doors of Fairmont towers. From that moment on my worries melted away and I couldn't remember what I was worried about anymore.
The staff in this hotel made you feel like you were the most important person on the planet (and believe me when I say I am not exaggerating).
Initially I stayed in the Sheraton next door but was depressed and severely disappointment with their room. So I left and went to the tower. The room was spacious, bright, comfortable with an awesome bathroom!
The service was fantastic, the cleaning which was done twice a day was brilliant and the food was so clean and plentiful.
They constantly fuss over you and always aim to please however they can. It was nothing I have ever experienced before at an affordable rate.
I highly recommend the Fairmont Towers to everyone. You won't be disappointed. I certainly will be going there every time I visit Egypt.

Room Tip: Go to the Fairmont TOWER
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Thank you so much for your above kind words. We are delighted to know that you had an pleasant stay at Fairmont Heliopolis & Towers and very happy to know you liked our staff, services, rooms and food variety. At Fairmont Heliopolis & Towers, we always aim to turn our guests’ moments into memories.

Ormond Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

WOW, that is all I have to say, from the moment I opened the front door, oh wait I don't think I ever did that it was always opened for me with a smile, to the front desk people the cleaning staff, to the dinning staff, every one was great.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Thank you so much for your above kind review. We are delighted to know that you had a pleasant stay. At Fairmont Heliopolis & Towers, we always aim to turn our guests’ moments into memories.

Fan Page: Fairmont Heliopolis & towers, Cairo & Twitter @fheliopolis!

Smarden, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

I had the pleasure and good fortune to stay at this hotel recently while on business with New FinePak in Cairo. Overall my stay was extremely pleasant. I was met air-side at the nearby Cairo International and assisted through passport and customs. The assistance came at a "charge" which I was only informed of after the event, however I would have agreed to the "charge" anyway as it circumvented all the lengthy ques.

My room was to a very high standard, the staff friendly and polite and the service excellent. While at the hotel I are in the Lebanese, Tai restaurants and had a burger while watching a Premier League football match, all were very good.

One word of caution however. If you visit the Pyramids be warned. Due to the fact that tourist numbers are down by 75% you will be the target of a higher number of hawkers, men and boys, trying to part you and your money than you would have in the past. I had a driver, a first class guide and two guys to look after me, and I was still pestered. The constant approaches from the sellers of trinkets took away some of the magic of the visit. Would I go to the Pyramids again? Possibly. Would I stay at the Fairmont again? Absolutely!

Richard Hemsley.

CEO Hemsley Solutions.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
FairmontTowers, Manager at Fairmont Towers Heliopolis, responded to this review, February 24, 2014
Thank you so much Mr. Hemsley for your above kind words. We are delighted to know that you had an pleasant stay at Fairmont Heliopolis & Towers and very happy to know you liked our staff, services, rooms and food variety. At Fairmont Heliopolis & Towers, we always aim to turn our guests’ moments into memories.

Cairo, Egypt
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

I am writing this during my stay at this hotel starting from 17-12-2013 till present :

I feel like writing an essay or a whole book about this hotel. It is just perfect. From the room and facilities decorations to the great service; everything looks and feels Majestic. By far, this is one of the best hotels I have stayed in my life. Great and attentive service, a variety of choices for F&B, very close to Cairo airport (business locations). I loved it from the entrance to the room that overlooked the atrium. The signature lounge is very nice as well. This hotel brought me a sense of serenity and tranquility.

staff was professional and very friendly specially, ( Ahmad Maraei from reception, I find him witty, friendly, and always on call for any requests. I depend on him for everything during my stay, in accordance with the distinctive international standards and exceedingly kind and very friendly hospitality, thank you Mr.Maraei so much ) .

also thanks to Aya from G.R and Mahmud Talaat from Lounge both of them is amazing and so friendly .

As a general comment, service is excellent. Staff is very much committed with special and particular care to client needs .I would definitely recommend the Fairmont Towers to all my friends and family, and I will return without a doubt.

Thanks&Best Regards,

Torki Alsubaiee

CEO, ARA Aviation&Air solutions

Room nu, 525

Arrival 17/12/2013. Till present

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
On behalf of Fairmont Heliopolis & Towers, I would like to thank you so much for your above kind words. We are delighted to know that you’ve enjoyed your stay and that you’ve found everything Majestic. We are so happy to learn that you liked staff, rooms, F&B variety and services. At Fairmont Heliopolis & Towers, we always aim to turn the guests’ moments into special memories. We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Beirut, Lebanon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

I travel very often to Cairo on business and it is always a pleasure to stay at the Fairmont Towers Heliopolis and particularly in a Signature Room which gives you access to the Signature Lounge where you are always warmly welcomed by the manager Sherif Abdel Moneim. In particular, the service provided by Mohammed Taha and Mohammed Aziz at the Signature Lounge is quite exceptional. With their smile and great service they make your visit to the Signature Lounge whether at breakfast and in the evening after a hectic day one of the most enjoyable moment of your trip. The reception staff particularly the one handling the President's Club members are also extremely nice. There is also a wide range of excellent restaurants. As in all hotels I faced at a certain time one or two minor problems and I was surprised how quickly and effectively they were solved. It is definitely a great hotel and guaranteed enjoyable stay. The Signature Room and Lounge are highly recommended!!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
On behalf of Fairmont Heliopolis & Towers, I would like to thank you so much for your above kind words. We are very happy to learn that you’ve enjoyed your stay and that you found our staff and services quite exceptional. At Fairmont Heliopolis & Towers, we always aim to turn the guests’ moments into special memories.

We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Manager, Internet Marketing

Been to Fairmont Towers Heliopolis? Share your experiences!