When I came there I had to use their computers when I first arrived. They had desktops with an older keyboard. I had to print off some documents and when I asked to have them printed, they never got around to it. I never could print off anything and I had to see a lawyer the next day.
The room was a disappointment. The bed was cozy enough, but I didn't like the decoration. There was a deep iron mark in the carpet (someone had left an iron on too long and left an imprint) and it was not very welcoming. The decorations were not attractive for a hotel. I had one decent sized bed and one small one - why I have no idea? The curtains were closed and when I looked out, I saw a building next to it and some garbage outside the window. It's not really Havana's fault about the other building, but I'm just saying I had no view.
I was disappointed for the shower arrangement. I had no hot water. It was barely warm and I like taking warm showers. They are not generous with shampoo and no conditioner, etc...even the soap was very small. I would say bring your own travel items if you want to stay at this hotel. The closet space was big enough but no pant hangers - just plastic shirt hangers. There was no iron, and no hairdryer. There was a small fridge. The tv was okay...they show Nile Sat of course. You cannot park in the garage so no parking. If you are driving plan on parking on the street. The dining hall was okay but they served no beverages??? Luckily, you can easily order out and there is Metro nearby because Havana is by a lot of restaurants. If you want to save money, this might be your choice but I was rather disappointed as this was my first time in the area. Also, they have no pool or fitness center if you are looking for this. It's a very basic hotel.
I would say look at the rooms BEFORE you pay. They have trouble with the air conditioners as well. S...
See more room tips
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Dear Madam. Jennifer ,
Report response as inappropriate
we are so sorry for the misunderstanding & for not meeting your satisfaction , but i want ti clarify some points to you :
- About the printer we didn't leave your husband in that day & one of our employee was with him & he helped him & he already printed 6 papers.
- About the decoration, we already have a website that contains manyy photos for the hotel and the rooms and contains all the information that you need to know about our hotel & you should have seen it before you come.
- i want to tell you that we have a hot water & there's no problem in our air conditioners but it may be happen as a rare case & in that case why you didn't tell us , we sent a welcome letter to your husband & we ask in that letter to tell us if there's any problem.
- There's no iron at the room because we have a laundry , and the fridge it's a normal one in every hotel like us , about the garage there's a garage next to us & almost most of our guests deal with it.
- we don't have a pool or fitness center because we are a 3 stars hotel & in all Egypt there's no 3 stars hotel h ave a pool or fitness center.
At the end i want to apologize to you & you need to know that the days when you was here not normal as usual because it was before the revolution of 30 June & the situation in all Egypt was not a normal, So we are so sorry again & we hope to see you again to enhance your opinion about us.
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC.