I chose this hotel based on TA reviews and the fact that I wanted to relax in a nice place at the end of my Egypt holiday. Upon arriving to my room, I learned that the pool was closed for the next few days. What??? Grrrrr! I chose this hotel because I wanted a nice roof top pool. I even called before I booked my room to make sure it would be operational.....assured it would be. So I was a little disappointed. Now they did offer to send me to other hotel, but I wanted to stay HERE! The manager, Cherry, was great!! She offered me an upgraded room at no charge and then free transport to another hotel up the street (Conrad) to use their pool.....it was good. Yes, it would have been nice to simply go up the elevator to the roof, but really in the grand scheme of things....not a deal breaker for me! The staff at this hotel is super! So polite and took care of anything I wanted. The room was VERY clean and the free wi-fi was great considering how expensive the hotel internet was at other hotels in Egypt. The bed was soooooo comfortable!!! I would stay here again, for sure!!!
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Cairo, Nile City Hotel Cairo
- Fairmont Cairo, Nile City Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Fairmont Nile City. Modern luxury. Ancient Wonders.On the banks of the famed Nile River, the city of Cairo—“The Triumphant” in Arabic—is the center of Egyptian culture and commerce. Here, civilizations have met for centuries, and Cairo today offers a rich diversity of contrasts. Modern architecture and ancient mosques. Urban sparkle and restful natural beauty. Business and leisure. And there’s no better way to experience the majesty of the city and its history than through the gracious hospitality of Fairmont Nile City, Cairo hotel. Like the city itself, Fairmont Nile City offers a delightful series of contrasts. Equipped with the most advanced design and technology to serve the needs of the discerning traveler, this luxury Cairo hotel is also intimately attuned to its surroundings.With sweeping panoramas of the Nile River, and views of the Pyramids in the distance, Cairo’s natural beauty and ancient history are always in sight. Added to this panoply of wonders are special features such as culinary adventures at the city’s finest restaurants, a chance to bask in the sunshine or under the stars at our unique rooftop poolside sky bar, and truly indulgent, full-service treatments at our Willow Stream Spa—all ensuring that each and every visit to Fairmont Nile City, Cairo is certain to be an experience that is memorable and utterly magnificent. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Expedia, Travelocity, Otel, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Fairmont Cairo, Nile City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.