I have stayed one night with my family at hilton world trade center, despite old accessories in
bathroom the service and all staff front,back office,bell man and house keeping more than expected.
every thing was wonderful , I hope only that wifi to be available in the room as it was only in the
looby of course I recommend this hotel strongly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the River Nile and part of the World Trade Centre complex, the Hilton Cairo World Trade Centre Residence is a 10 minute walk from the business district, Egyptian museum, famous Tahrir square, 30-45 minutes from Cairo International Airport. The hotel is 200 yards from the 15th of May bridge.Refined luxury and service await you. 104 breathtaking tower suites, ideally located at the east bank of the River Nile, combined downtown convenience with the five-star amenities you have come to expect from Hilton hotels.To reach the Hilton Cairo World Trade Centre Residence from Cairo International Airport take Orouba Road and then 6th of October Bridge. Take the 15th of May Bridge exit and from there the Cornich El Nile exit (the 3rd right after you get off the bridge). Depending on traffic, expect the 12-mile drive to take 30-45 minutes ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Cairo World Trade Center Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Cairo World Trade Center Residence Hotel Cairo
- Hilton International Cairo
- Cairo Hilton