“very good stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #22 of 130 Hotels in Cairo
Alexandria, Egypt
“very good stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

I have stayed one night with my family at hilton world trade center, despite old accessories in
bathroom the service and all staff front,back office,bell man and house keeping more than expected.
every thing was wonderful , I hope only that wifi to be available in the room as it was only in the
looby of course I recommend this hotel strongly.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
EmadD, General Manager at Hilton Cairo World Trade Center Residence, responded to this review, January 9, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Cairo World Trade Center Residences and for taking the time to write to us at our page at the tripadvisor.

We greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards. Your nice words and positive comments about the staff have been noted and communicated to the team who puts Hilton promise on the top of their priorities that to ensure every guest feels valued, respected and cared for.

I would like to thank you once again for your feedback, and I look forward to welcome you back to Hilton Cairo World Trade Center Residences in the near future to have the enough time to enjoy our continual upgrades of services and facilities.

Yours sincerely,

Fax: +2 02 25790577

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
  • Arabic first
cairo, Egypt
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

it has been a very good stay at the world trade center hilton hotel,all the staff has been helpful and friendly,my best thanks for the front office staff as well,i definitely recommend to other people as well as my friends and family to stay there and enjoy the nile looking rooms and great service

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Valuable Client,

It is our real pleasure and gratitude to receive positive comments from a very important guest like yourself, I am so happy and proud that we succeeded to meet your expectations and we managed to make your recent stay with us as enjoyable as ever.

It is a pleasure to see that in general you were happy with the services you received during your stay with us. We have taken notes of your kind comments and will pass it on to all departments concerned.

The time taken along with the effort made to share your comments with us is most appreciated. Feedback from our guests is vitally important in our mission to be the first choice of the world's travelers.

Once again, I would like to thank you for the time spent to write to us and we really are looking forward to seeing and welcoming you back again to your second home.

Hilton Cairo WTC Residences
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2013

Stayed one night at this Hilton in Cairo and was pleasantly surprised. The hotel is a bit difficult to locate because it doesn't have signage on the main street--Cornice. The staff is super friendly. We called for room service continental breakfast and were served a great meal that included fresh squeezed orange juice. Our room was very spacious. We had a large living room, a large master bedroom and second bedroom and a kitchen. The balcony off of the living room had a view of the city. The balcony off of the master bedroom had a view of the Nile river. The décor was from the 1970s, but was clean. There were a few problems-no WiFi in the room (we had to go to the lobby for WiFi), the television sets were from the 1990's era, the coffee pot leaked. The lobby is small and not too cozy. Overall, a good deal for the price.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
EmadD, General Manager at Hilton Cairo World Trade Center Residence, responded to this review, December 29, 2013
Dear Valuable Client,

Thank you for your comments on this website. I wanted to personally reply to you and take your feedback to improve the services and products we offer. I have passed on your comments to the departments involved in order to take the necessary action where possible.

Also, It is a pleasure to see that you were happy with the services you received during your stay with us and that you have recommended our hotel by sharing your own experience on our Tripadvisor page... We have taken notes of your kind comments and will pass it on to all departments concerned.

I would like to highlight that would you face any of undesired issues to yourself during your stay... please note that our service recovery and guest assistance team in house allow us the chance to immediately fixing any issues to your satisfaction level and I assure you that the corrective measurements taken will prevent these issues from re-occurring in the future.

Meanwhile, I trust this unfortunate experience will not prevent you from visiting us again. I look forward to welcoming you soon to the Hilton Cairo World Trade Center Residences where the team and I will exert every possible effort to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable one.

If I can be of assistance, please contact me directly.

Thank you once again and I do hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Hilton Cairo World Trade Center Residence in the near future.

cairo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

my stay at the hotel was very pleasant, I enjoyed the nile sight and the great food quality,i also have to mention that the service was great and everyone was very helpful and friendly during my stay.

Room Tip: all the rooms are great especially the ones overlooking the Nile..I've tried several rooms alrea...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
EmadD, General Manager at Hilton Cairo World Trade Center Residence, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments on this website, I want personally thank you very much for your nice words and also I would like to let you know that we were touched when we read such kind of positive comments from one of our valuable guests who are on the top of our hotel priorities.

Your satisfaction is one of our strong desired targets and a great element that keep the entire team of Hilton Cairo World Trade Center Residences running forward to achieve/ represent our company promise to our customers ' to ensure they feel cared for, respected and valued'.

Definitely we will be glad to welcome you back at Hilton Cairo World Trade Center Residences in the near future.

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

Though little oldish furniture, but it is very comfortable and pleasant hotel apartments. The Nile balconies are great relaxation spots. The apartment has fully equipped kitchen. But the TV set is old and requires a replacement with latest flat screens.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
EmadD, General Manager at Hilton Cairo World Trade Center Residence, responded to this review, December 14, 2013
Dear Valuable Client,

I would like to confirm that your recent experience does not reflect the true value of service quality rendered at our hotel, and I assure you that the corrective measurements taken will prevent these issues from re-occurring in the future.

If I can be of assistance, please contact me directly.

Cairo, Egypt
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013

The location of Hilton Cairo World Trade Center Residences is great because it is within walking distance of my work, Nile River, shopping, good restaurants, etc.

My Suite is a well-proportioned apartment, consists of nice sized rooms surrounded with balconies, saloon & dining that is equipped with a big balcony, in addition to an amazing kitchen that is fully equipped with all accessories; such as big fridge, washing and drying machine, oven, microwave, juice extractor, coffee machine, kettle, toaster, etc.

Furthermore, the provided service is First Class; staff never got flustered and showed total dedication and commitment to their duties. They were very helpful and deserve a great deal of praise for their excellent customer service.

Really, I wanted to express my appreciation for the superior service I received during my stay. The compliments that I have received on the staff’s courteousness and the extraordinary services have been numerous.

I am very delighted to take the decision of choosing to stay at this wonderful hotel. Kudos to the management and all the staff for making my stay a great one - I will definitely be staying with this Hotel now and in the Future.

A. Al Far

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
EmadD, General Manager at Hilton Cairo World Trade Center Residence, responded to this review, November 30, 2013

Yours sincerely,

Toledo, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

I have stayed at his hotel in a 3 bedroom suite overlooking the Nile from my balcony for three consecutive weeks. The Hotel staff had a very positive attitude and were very attentive to my needs. They were willing to give you the best customer service you could imagine so that you could feel at home. The location of the hotel is excellent. Great breakfast!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Fax: +2 02 25790577

Been to Hilton Cairo World Trade Center Residence? Share your experiences!