“My stay at Hilton Cairo World Trade Center Residences” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 33% on Weekend Stays
Ranked #23 of 130 Hotels in Cairo
Cairo, Egypt
“My stay at Hilton Cairo World Trade Center Residences”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013

The location of Hilton Cairo World Trade Center Residences is great because it is within walking distance of my work, Nile River, shopping, good restaurants, etc.

My Suite is a well-proportioned apartment, consists of nice sized rooms surrounded with balconies, saloon & dining that is equipped with a big balcony, in addition to an amazing kitchen that is fully equipped with all accessories; such as big fridge, washing and drying machine, oven, microwave, juice extractor, coffee machine, kettle, toaster, etc.

Furthermore, the provided service is First Class; staff never got flustered and showed total dedication and commitment to their duties. They were very helpful and deserve a great deal of praise for their excellent customer service.

Really, I wanted to express my appreciation for the superior service I received during my stay. The compliments that I have received on the staff’s courteousness and the extraordinary services have been numerous.

I am very delighted to take the decision of choosing to stay at this wonderful hotel. Kudos to the management and all the staff for making my stay a great one - I will definitely be staying with this Hotel now and in the Future.

A. Al Far

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
EmadD, General Manager at Hilton Cairo World Trade Center Residence, responded to this review, November 30, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Cairo World Trade Center Residences and for taking the time to write to us at our page at the tripadvisor.

We greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards. Your nice words and positive comments about the staff have been noted and communicated to the team who puts Hilton promise on the top of their priorities that to ensure every guest feels valued, respected and cared for.

I would like to thank you once again for your feedback, and I look forward to welcome you back to Hilton Cairo World Trade Center Residences in the near future to have the enough time to enjoy our continual upgrades of services and facilities.

Yours sincerely,

Fax: +2 02 25790577

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
  • Arabic first
Toledo, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

I have stayed at his hotel in a 3 bedroom suite overlooking the Nile from my balcony for three consecutive weeks. The Hotel staff had a very positive attitude and were very attentive to my needs. They were willing to give you the best customer service you could imagine so that you could feel at home. The location of the hotel is excellent. Great breakfast!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments on this website, I want personally thank you very much for your nice words and also I would like to let you know that we were touched when we read such kind of positive comments from one of our valuable guests who are on the top of our hotel priorities.

Your satisfaction is one of our strong desired targets and a great element that keep the entire team of Hilton Cairo World Trade Center Residences running forward to achieve/ represent our company promise to our customers ' to ensure they feel cared for, respected and valued'.

Definitely we will be glad to welcome you back at Hilton Cairo World Trade Center Residences in the near future.

Sincerely yours,

Cairo, Egypt
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

It is one of the best places to enjoy your stay at Cairo ,very spacious suites with full furnishing .The staff is very friendly and helpfull .For a long stay at Cairo this is the best place to choose despite the problems in the last two years in Egypt but this is one of the safest places that you can ever be .

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

It is our real pleasure and gratitude to receive positive comments from a very important guest like yourself; I am so happy and proud that we succeeded to meet your expectations and we managed to make your recent stay with us as enjoyable as ever.

Also, It is a pleasure to see that you were happy with the services you received during your stay with us and that you have recommended our hotel by sharing your own experience on our Tripadvisor page... We have taken notes of your kind comments and will pass it on to all departments concerned.

The time taken along with the effort made to share your comments with us is most appreciated. Feedback from our guests is vitally important in our mission to be the first choice of the world's travellers.

Once again, I would like to thank you for the time spent to write to us and we really are looking forward to seeing and welcoming you back again to your second home.

Yours Sincerely,

Egypt
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

There can't be many Trip Advisor readers who have stayed continuously in the same property as long as my wife I have stayed at the Hilton Cairo World Trade Centre Residence - currently 8 years 9 months (and counting)! As such, I thought it was time for an update on the property.

Let's be honest, it is not the most modern or architecturally-stunning property you will ever stay in. What it does exceed at however is offering maximum value for money - there can't be anywhere else in Cairo that combines a location on the Corniche overlooking the River Nile with two, three or four bedroom spaciousness and privacy for the price of a regular hotel room.

The hotel staff - from the General Manager (Emad) through the Front Office Manager (Tarek) to all the check-in, housekeeping, engineering and security - are the most friendly and helpful I have ever come across in my 17+ years living and working in Egypt. Nothing is too much trouble for them - frankly anyone who has experienced problems while staying here has probably gone about resolving them in the wrong manner.

Because my wife and I have been in residence for so long we have created our own 'home from home', with satellite TV, wireless internet, etc. We also do all our own cooking, so I am unable to comment on the quality of the in-house restaurant or room service (although they very kindly made me a surprise birthday cake last year). If you are seeking a variety of close-by restaurants the Conrad is located right next door, literally a stone's throw away.

Please bear in mind that the average Egyptian has been through an incredible amount of turmoil during the past three years - during all that time the Hilton staff have kept on smiling and providing a high degree of service.

All in all a great property.

Room Tip: The property offers two, three and four bedroom properties. The two bedroom properties share a floor...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Dear Sir,

Definitely we are glad to have you with us at Hilton Cairo World Trade Center Residences.

Sincerely yours,

Beirut, Lebanon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

I have been staying regularly for over a year now in this hotel .and intend to stay for long term...the suites are spacious ,clean and luxurious..the service is impeccable from all fronts...
They are very attentive to my needs and they follow up on my feedback and comments..

Room Tip: Best rooms are the upper floors from 22 upwards.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Dear Sir,

Once again, I would like to thank you for the time spent to write to us and we really are looking forward to seeing and welcoming you to your second home.

Yours Sincerely,

Boone, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

This is a great hotel - especially for families - we had a huge suite - more room than we could ever use. Not posh, but clean, well appointed....everything we needed. Great breakfast, excellent service. The only issue, as others have pointed out, is finding the place. We got to telling taxi drivers to turn right after the Australian Embassy - that kinda worked. I guess the other drawback is that it is not walking distance to anything - cabs are cheap but a hassle. Still, the size and comfort of the rooms - and value of the price, especially for a family - is well worth it!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Skopje
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

I have been there few years ago, booked by telephone few days ago, but when we get there, receptionist told us that we are late, and that they gave our room to some other person (???!!!) We were in shock, but we said that they must find us onother room. We were waiting for more than hour, and then they gave us room, with one big bad, and one chair bad (??) , and we were three persons, and had reservation for three person. We paid full price like we were in normal room, noone made an exuse to us, or try to apologise on same way. The room was like 3 star hotel,maybe. Overall that hotel is far from how hotel with 5 stars should look like. I dont reccomend it at all. Very noisy and Service is very bad.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Hilton Cairo World Trade Center Residence? Share your experiences!