I would like to say a BIG thank you to all for such an enjoyable stay at your hotel. All of you made me so welcome and were kind and helpful .
the assistant front office manager Mr WESSAM ASHOUSH came and greet me at reception , you can read through his face features a high degree of confidence & the great meanings of hospitality , staff so friendly always ready to help , Concierge very helpful .
Marvellous hotel and amazing staff who knows well how to make you happy and satisfied!
many thanks for Mr AHMED AZMY EXECUTIVE MANAGER , WITH GREAT CHARISMATIC LEADER SPIRIT ,
Everyone I met at the intercontinental hotel was friendly, helpful and always had a smile on their face ,The hotel was a real home from home. Thank to the high standard of your hotel and the friendliness of your staff. Tks for providing such a welcoming hospitable and friendly reception.
the room ( SUITE) is very clean and extremely comfortable, great lobby, lounges and restaurants. Their service is great and their room quality is super.
Everything is really perfect (resturants , spa , indoor & outdoor pool , rooms , service ........ etc)
The hotel itself is gorgeous the housekeeping service is impeccable This is one of my very favorite hotels in the world .
really it was very nice stay with this team in this hotel i recommended this hotel for all the guests to use it , I would definitely stay there again.
greeting for Mr MARCO GAZAL , G.R.Manager ,With all respect to Miss NANCY NASHAAT and Miss NARDINE NADER G RELATION OFFICER , regards to Mr MOUHAMED MOSTAFA , assistant fr office manager & Mr ADEL DUTY manager , and the full gratitude for chef BASSAM BOULOS & for Mr omar bahgat, iman mouenes, and samar , from F&B Esplanade rest . Close your eyes. Imagine elegant, gracious living at its finest.Open your eyes. You’re home @ BELLINI Mr NABIL enthusiastic and happy person. he try to help in a polite and friendly manner.,
JOSEPHINE when walking as team ceremonies you feel your self @ presidential palace ,
ASMAA always elegant , OUMNIA greet you with gracious smile , MAMDOUH ( MANDO) You lose this wager ,you can't let me drunk , greeting for BOUTROS & MOUKBEL .
The service around the pool: superb I spent time at the pool area everyday , drinking the affordable Egyptian wines .
the standard of service, breakfast, restaurant business center, concierge, reception area, room appointments, etc. were all excellent and I would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending your Hotel to others or in re-booking for a return visit to cairo.
Dear GM Mr NASHAAT thank you not only to your self but to all your kind and helpful staff as well. every good wish
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Citystars Cairo Hotel
- Intercontinental Citystars Cairo Hotel Cairo
- Intercontinental Cairo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Cairo Citystars is part of the Middle East s largest retail and entertainment complex, giving you direct access to 550 stores and an indoor theme park. The hotel is ideally located seven minutes from Cairo International Airport, 10 minutes from Cairo International Conference Centre and 30 minutes from downtown Cairo.Named Cairo s best business hotel by Business Traveller Magazine, it is also close to free time destinations such as the Egyptian Museum, Sakkara and the Giza Pyramids and Sphinx. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Otel and Agoda so you can book your InterContinental Citystars Cairo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.