“Clean and tidy , friendly sevice” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo

Save Saved
You added Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo to your Saves list
Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4 Ma'ahad Al Sahary St. | Off Uruba Rd, Heliopolis, Cairo 11361, Egypt   |
Ranked #11 of 131 hotels in Cairo
“Clean and tidy , friendly sevice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014 via mobile

I have enjoyed my stay at the Baron hotel , enjoyable food and comfortable rooms , good service and prices , good wifi connection in the lobby and fast room service , convenient location and close to shopping mall and airport

• Stayed February 2014
Emad E, Front Office Manager at Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo, responded to this review, February 8, 2014
Dear Esteemed Guest,

I would like to thank you most sincerely for sharing your thoughts of Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo with others guests’ on the trip advisor. Your feedback will be influential in improving your experience on your next stay.
We are glad to hear you enjoyed the experience. It is always a great pleasure to receive such compliments, as it truly serves as a motivational factor in striving to achieve excellence.
I do hope that we will have the opportunity once again to serve you in the very near future.

281 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Bloemfontein, South Africa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014

It is my second time I have spent a night in the Baron hotel and both times I have been totally satisfied with the friendly staf, excellent rooms and great food. Definitely a hotel te recommend to all that visit Heliopolis. Cleanliness of the hotel and good location is of great importance to me. Thanks to all the staff for making me feel welcome.

Room Tip: Room 716 great view.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Emad E, Front Office Manager at Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo, responded to this review, February 5, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

First of all I would like to thank you for staying at Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo
please accept my sincere appreciation for your positive comments about our hotel & services. I’m so delighted to know that we have managed to meet your expectations
we are looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back at Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo.

Emirate of Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014 via mobile

Hotel location very good . Hotel need health club . Renewal from inside for like carpets, furniture . As I been in this since 1991.and almost 3 to4 time per year .hotel need to has more shops and air travels office .

• Stayed January 2014
Emad E, Front Office Manager at Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo, responded to this review, February 1, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

It is always a thrill to get a feedback, particularly when it is positive as your experience was.

We strive every day to ensure our guests have a wonderful stay and marvelous time at Baron Heliopolis Cairo hotel. Thank you so much for taking the time to share this with everyone. It really means a lot to us and our team members.

Thank you again for your kind comments and patronage. We look forward to serving you again soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014 via mobile

It is really a great hotel that I loved too much. By the way, this is my first time at that hotel but every time I will have work at cairo I will seek to book a stay here. Thanks to all of baron hotel team. I am really pleased to stay 5 days with you.

• Stayed January 2014
Emad E, Front Office Manager at Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo, responded to this review, January 30, 2014
Cape Town Central, South Africa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

Food is very good, wireless internet works well. Rooms are nice and clean.!! Hotel is located near all tourist areas, also shopping is very well priced. Advice from reception is good and gives you informed info on your visit.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Emad E, Front Office Manager at Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
Dear Esteemed Guest,

Thank You.
Red Sea and Sinai, Egypt
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014 via mobile

I have stayed at the Baron Hotel in Egypt frequently over the last 12 months.
It is a very lovely hotel, the service is good and the staff are polite and very friendly.
The amenities are great.
I will be back.

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback and comments.
We very much appreciate your positive comments regarding your stay at the Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo
Positive feedback from satisfied clients is our greatest reward - thank you.
We look forward to welcoming you again at Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo.
Thank you.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

The room is perfect and the stuff is very helpfull and supportive. The hotel have variety of restaurants and cafes w ith different shows from all over the world. The service is more than excellent.. i stayed there 7 days and i really enjoyed the stay.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Front Office Manager

Been to Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo? Share your experiences!