“Great Hospitality” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo

You added Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo to your Saves list
Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4 Ma'ahad Al Sahary St. | Off Uruba Rd, Heliopolis, Cairo 11361, Egypt   |
Ranked #3 of 133 Hotels in Cairo
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Az Zagazig, Ash Sharqiyah, Egypt
“Great Hospitality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

its my first time to visit Baron hotel but really it is one of the best hotels in egypt, the staff is very friendly and profiisional especially the front office team, the room is very clean and i enjoyed the Baron palace view from my room,the breakfast buffeut is very tasty, thanks to all the management team and the front office team especially Mr.Emad the fron office Manager and Mr.Rafeek,wish you more and more success and to reach the maximum of the guest satisisfaction.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Emad E, Front Office Manager at Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo, responded to this review, September 22, 2013
Dear Esteemed Guest,

I would like to thank you most sincerely for sharing your thoughts of Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo with others guests’ on the trip advisor. Your feedback will be influential in improving your experience on your next stay.
We are glad to hear you enjoyed the experience. It is always a great pleasure to receive such compliments, as it truly serves as a motivational factor in striving to achieve excellence.
I do hope that we will have the opportunity once again to serve you in the very near future.

Thank You.
Front Office Manager.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

It is a business hotel in a quite area the staff are friendly especially the front office staff food is testy no onsite pool or gym I think it will be better to add more facilities it will ease the guest stay in my opinion

• Stayed September 2013
Emad E, Front Office Manager at Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback and comments.
We very much appreciate your positive comments regarding your stay at the Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo
Positive feedback from satisfied clients is our greatest reward - thank you.
We look forward to welcoming you again at Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo.
Thank you.
Cairo, Egypt
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

It was my first time to visit Egypt and the airline send me to this nice hotel there was a lot of passengers in the lobby but the staff know very well how to manage this number of passengers the breakfast was very good and the lunch meal also I will ask the airline to send me to this hotel again in my return thanks for the hospitality

Room Tip: Baron palace view is nice
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Emad E, Front Office Manager at Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
First of all I would like to thank you for staying at Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo
please accept my sincere appreciation for your positive comments about our hotel & services. I’m so delighted to know that we have managed to meet your expectations
we are looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back at Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo.
Bahia Blanca
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

Normally, because it has a very good location for me, not only always I am requesting to my company to make a reservation at the Baron, but also myself, when I return from my home to work. Normally, they are waiting for me at the Airport on time. All the staff are very kind with me (the man who is waiting for me at the airport, driver, bell captain, people at the front desk, waiters, managers, all), check in and out, always very fast, normally I have an special treatment. Also it is very nice after a long trip, found in my room an special basket of fruit as a present.
I will return as always, because I feel like at home.

Room Tip: Seventh floor overlooking the street or the Baron's Palace
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Emad E, Front Office Manager at Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo, responded to this review, August 31, 2013
Front Office Manager
Nelspruit
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

A long lay-over before catching a connecting flight. Have stayed here several times and each time have had cause to complain about poorly serviced rooms, twice no toilet paper and no towels. Dirty floors have also been my experience, however this time I stayed in a room on the 7th floor and it was good. No cause to complain - the breakfast was good, lunch average and dinner also good. The bus trip is quite hair-raising but thats Cairo.

Room Tip: Floor 7 was better than the lower floors I have stayed in
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Emad E, Front Office Manager at Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to extend my deep apology for the inconvenience you have experienced during your stay .I'm concerned with all what you have mentioned and would like to assure you that all mentioned will be subject to a detailed investigation and study, not to have this repeated again to you or any of our esteemed guests in the future. We appreciate your sharing your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Thank you.
Front Office Manager
Johannesburg, South Africa
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

I have read some of the experiences by other visitors to the Baron Hotel and must agree with TorontoGirl 82's comments. The rooms are very old not to mention dirty. On arrival after a three hour delay at the airport waiting for the transit shuttles, breakfast is a welcome. The Baron puts on a great breakfast spread with everything fresh and tasty. The staff are eager to serve the patrons and always try to meet your needs. Unfortunately after breakfast the rest of stay is an anticlimax. lunch is lean and the transit passengers are segregated to a front dining area and served a far lessor meal than the patrons of the hotel on a stay. There are some offers for s tour to the pyramids for $20 or was it $35 or well it was both just depends on who contacts you. Supper is the next experience with transit passengers being offered a crap dinner while other patrons have a lavish buffet. would i choose the hotel for a holiday destination, let me state that you have a better chance of being hit up the butt by a rainbow. the other concerning matter is that on arrival at the hotel people are pushed into sharing a room with another person, when you book the ticket your room is charged by Egypt Air raising the expectation that you will be in your own unit. Come on Baron there are better ways of making money. I hope that whoever reads this will get the lucky transit to LA Passage.

Room Tip: If you want a good room try La Passage.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Emad E, Front Office Manager at Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo, responded to this review, August 8, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience at the Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations

At Baron Hotels, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence. Please note that this problem was an exception to our normal practices

we appreciate your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Waltham, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

We had a long layover with Egypt Air and were unexpectedly sent to the Baron for about 10 hours. The staff were friendly and helpful, offered tours into Cairo but were not pushy. Two meals were supplied one was basic but good with plenty of vegetarian options, the evening meal was an outstanding buffet with all the Egyptian favorites. The room was clean and comfortable with great view of the Baron Palace and Cairo beyond. We needed to exchange money and the hotel had a small bank changing money at the going rate without excess charges. I would recomend this hotel for anyone going to Cairo even during the protests because it is not anywhere near the protest sites and is safe. Also close to the airport.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Emad E, Front Office Manager at Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo, responded to this review, August 9, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

It is always a thrill to get a feedback, particularly when it is positive as your experience was.

We strive every day to ensure our guests have a wonderful stay and marvelous time at Baron Heliopolis Cairo hotel. Thank you so much for taking the time to share this with everyone. It really means a lot to us and our team members.

Thank you again for your kind comments and patronage. We look forward to serving you again soon.

Been to Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo? Share your experiences!