“Be Vey Careful Here” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo

You added Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo to your Saves list
Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4 Ma'ahad Al Sahary St. | Off Uruba Rd, Heliopolis, Cairo 11361, Egypt   |
Ranked #7 of 130 Hotels in Cairo
Dakar, Senegal
“Be Vey Careful Here”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

A friend of my mine recently stayed at this hotel- due to a long transit, and she was stalked and sexually harassed by one of the staff, one morning when she was walking to get her bags from her room. I was told that management later fired the person who not only stalked and harassed her but also tried to forcefully enter her room. But that's all they did, or claimed they did. I avoided this hotel when I went to Egypt myself earlier this year.

Room Tip: Avoid staying at this hotel if you are a female traveller.
Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Emad E, Front Office Manager at Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to extend my deep apology for the inconvenience you have experienced during your stay ,I'm concerned with all what you have mentioned and would like to assure you that all mentioned will be subject to a detailed investigation and study, not to have this repeated again to you or any of our esteemed guests in the future. We appreciate your sharing your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Thank you.
Front Office Manager.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013 via mobile

The hotel location is nice away from noisy. the rooms are satisfying. restaurant seems busy during lunch time. this hotel is suitable for business people more than who looks for vacations . i suggest more entertainment to be provided

• Stayed January 2013
Emad E, Front Office Manager at Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo, responded to this review, August 9, 2013
Dear Esteemed Guest,

I would like to thank you most sincerely for sharing your thoughts of Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo with others guests’ on the trip advisor. Your feedback will be influential in improving your experience on your next stay.

We are glad to hear you enjoyed the experience. It is always a great pleasure to receive such compliments, as it truly serves as a motivational factor in striving to achieve excellence.

I do hope that we will have the opportunity once again to serve you in the very near future.

Thank You.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012 via mobile

This is not my first time to stay in the hotel but is first time to write about it , I see that there is a noticed renovations in the hotel , it is very good however the hotel is more suitable for business people as there is no swimming pool or entertainment facilities. Any way I thank the hotel management for all efforts they are doing .

• Stayed December 2012
Emad E, Front Office Manager at Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Dear Guest,

First of all I would like to thank you for staying at Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo
please accept my sincere appreciation for your positive comments about our hotel & services. I’m so delighted to know that we have managed to meet your expectations
we are looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back at Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo.

United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

Our first experience in this hotel was met with wonderful staff especially the reception desk who were very helpful. The location is very quiet and opposite to the Baron's palace which in my view is a tourist attraction but sadly not open to public. The room was clean and spacious and so comfortable especially the bed (so good to treat your back if you had backache). The breakfast was delicious and of multiple varieties which could suit any taste. The only drawback were the lack of English T.V. channel such as BBC world service and the lack of a special site for the non-smokers in the hotel lobby. Finally air-conditioning's dial was not working, all the grades were the same.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for posting your constructive comments.

Please be assured that we take all the necessary measures to identify means of development and improvement to elevate the quality of service.

We are committed to providing you with the highest level of service simply because our guests deserve the very best.

We look forward to have the pleasure of welcoming you again where you would experience and touch the value of progression.

sincerely yours
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012 via mobile

my stay was mainly for finishing some work in cairo . i stayed for three nights. genaraly it seems quite . every thing was great but i think i will not stay with my family as there is no swiming pool .i also recomend to try their pastry.

• Stayed November 2012

Alexandria, Egypt
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

My second stay in lovely Baron , Staff in the hotel were excellent very helpful,Excellent ,my room was large, comfortable,In general I was made to feel very welcome in all of the places that I visited, thanks for everything.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Emad E, Front Office Manager at Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo, responded to this review, August 25, 2013

Front Office Manager
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012 via mobile

Tiny elevator , small rooms, old fashioned , and poor unclean restaurant. The only merit is nearness to airport and to citystars. It should be four stars but I extremely doubt this. The staff are good and welcoming.

Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations
At Baron Hotels, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence. Please note that this problem was an exception to our normal practices
we appreciate your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Front Office Manager.

Been to Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo? Share your experiences!