“Friendly, Good Service,Convenience, Clean” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Isis Hotel 2

You added Isis Hotel 2 to your Saves list
Isis Hotel 2
2.0 of 5 Lodge   |   10 Mohamed Helmy Ibrahim from Shampollion St | Downtown, Cairo 13333, Egypt   |
Ranked #11 of 133 Specialty Lodging in Cairo
“Friendly, Good Service,Convenience, Clean”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

I was came with a group about 20 persons, we was picked up by a mini bus. Mr. Mohamed Ali & Mr. Medhat was there to welcome us. After an hour journey we arrived hotel & check in effectively.

We were walk around from hotel is just took us about 5 to 10 minutes to reach the night market. many of restaurants, convenience shops, souvenirs shops & cafe around the hotel.

The hotel room was clean, bright enough with the water heater supply is Isis Hotel 2.

Tonight 12 Nov 13, a big surprised for me when i was alone in the hotel & all my friends went to cruise buffet dinner with some show. The surprise from the bosses began here, I asking for help to buy the dinner Mr. Hamada sent to me! Mr. Medhat & Mr. Hamada so kind to help me to wrote the post card & for my friends too.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

Hi, My name is Gabriel I spent some time at Isis Hotel 2, I felt excellent, the staff is very, very friendly. When I'll be back to Egypt I'll chose the same place to stay.
The room was clean, the view of the city from the 15th floor is amazing. I mention also the service offered by the driver of the hotel, Mr. Khaled very very professional.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

This was a last-minute booking and the management of the hotel handled it very effectively. I was picked up at the airport late in the evening and driven to the hotel. The room was bright and clean and included a fridge. Staff is friendly, helpful and courteous. There is a kind of family atmosphere which is easy to fit in. I spent a week there during the June/July political crisis. I appreciated the staff's concern and advice on the security situation. There are several shops and cafe around the hotel. Highly recommended.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

Best place and hotel to stay. The staff is great and are the nicest people. Everything is close to the hotel even the museum. The rooms are clean and entire hotel is clean. Even the manager is one of the nicest people!

• Stayed May 2013
Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

I stayed here for 16 days out of my month in Egypt. A great location, with stunning views of the surrounding cities. The staff were very friendly and very helpful, especially Mohamed Ali, a.k.a "Clay". They made sure I was safe and comfortable for my entire stay in Egypt. They helped organize all my excursions throughout Egypt,including Giza, Alexandria and even Upper Egypt. They even came and picked me up from the busy airport when I arrived and dropped me off when I left. If your looking for an affordable place to stay in Cairo, this is the place! It includes free internet and breakfast. The rooms are clean, good views.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Bucharest, Romania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

We stayed here for 4 days had a great time. The host, Mr. Muhammad Ali was very nice, helpful and good intended.
If you are looking for a nice place to stay for a fair price, Isis hotel is the place. Great view from the 15th floor, free internet and breakfast included.If you're short on time, the host can help you book trips for Luxor and Aswan, with taxi pickup and transfer to and from the train station and/or airport, for a good price.
Overall a nice place to stay.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Argentina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

All people from the staff were awesome with me. I was travelling alone so they arranged all the tours with driver, Tharoat, and guide, Ahmed. Both of them lovely! They treated me like a queen the whole time and drove me everywhere. I visited the pyramids in Giza, Memphis city, Sakara ruins. At night time, they arranged a dinner cruise in the Nile river where I could enjoy belly dancing. Next day, I enjoy old Cairo, visiting churches, Islamic Cairo, Citadel and Mohammed Ali Mosque, and Egyptian Museum. See all the mummies there! Cairo is an amazing place full of history that should be in everybody's list of places to visit. The whole staff of the hotel is excellent. I highly recommend this place in Cairo.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo

Been to Isis Hotel 2? Share your experiences!