“breakfast” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #23 of 3,373 Restaurants in Cairo
Cuisines: International
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Be inspired by the atmosphere, the panoramic view of the legendary Nile and an excellent service where simple elegance knows no bounds.
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

Breakfast was on the 10th floor overlooking the river. We thoroughly enjoyed eating a wonderful breakfast and overlooking the river.

Visited March 2013

• Arabic first
Bangkok, Thailand
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

It is very difficult to find good restaurants of an international standard in Egypt, but I have found one.. My family and I went here for my birthday, we were give a lovely table near the window with a view of the Nile. We all enjoyed our starters of Beef Carpaccio, a Scallop starter and Tomato soup. Three of us had Rack of Lamb with a wonderful Polenta, we could have chosen potato or Risoto, my husband enjoyed his Veal and one of my sons had beef with a side of Risoto very nice. If I have a comment it would be that the corkage charge is 350LE per bottle ($56), imported wine is very expensive in Egypt, BYOB is still cheaper even with this high corkage charge. We will defiantly be back as the food and service was wonderful, just not as often as we would like due to the high corkage and wine costs.

• Visited January 2013