“Excellent guide for an unforgettable trip in Egypt” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #15 of 217 Tours & Activities in Cairo
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer an unforgettable experience to discover Egypt and its hidden treasures with a guide who knows Egypt first hand with the best reasonable prices . I am a qualified Egypt licensed Tour guide, There are many tours to choose from on the website, including Day tours & Tour packages.We offer the small group/private tours in Cairo & Egypt one of the greatest country worldwide.
Grenoble, France
“Excellent guide for an unforgettable trip in Egypt”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

I contacted Egypt Guide 4 Tours only couple of days before to arrive in Cairo because I hesitated to confirm my trip and also I thought I would need an Egyptologist to fully appreciate Egypt's History while visiting monuments. Hares was very reactive/flexible and replied to me very quickly to fulfill my requests. He also arranged some parts of logistic such as transfers between different places. Hares is a brilliant and experienced guide with a deep knowledge of his country's history. I was always waiting the next visit like people who can not wait to read next chapter of a good book. Hares is really open-minded and we discussed not only about Egypt history but also about "real" life like if I was visiting a local friend in a foreign country.
No worries with Hares and his team, always on time, professional and friendly. They will make you feel very comfortable and safe. I was even surprised that Hares was still inquiring from me after he finished his duties, while I was still in Egypt. Overall, he was one of the key contributor to make my trip in Egypt unforgettable. I highly recommend Hares and his team.

Visited May 2013
Haress E, Owner at Egypt Tour Guide - Day Tours, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Dear Stephane,
I really would like to express our sincere thank you for taking time to review our services. I appreciate my guests review so much, we appreciate too your feedback and glad to know you enjoyed your visit. Thank you for making us part of your memorable vacation and i hope to have an opportunity to welcome you back in Egypt.
Kind regards,
Hares Sayed.

Rio de Janeiro, RJ
19 attraction reviews
“Amazing and unforgettable!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

It was a very nice surprise since we started the negotiation to hire this agency. Excellent treatment before our trip started till after it ended. The guide and the drivers (including Hamed) were very kind and respectful to us (my sister, me and a friend of ours). Mustafa was an expert in Egyptology, it was incredible. With so many sightseeings to visit (Egypt is amazing, one trip is not enough), the schedule was properly adjusted according to our needs, whenever we asked them. I definitely recommend their services and if I go back to this lovely country I'll hire them again, it was more than a pleasure; the experience that changed my life.

Visited April 2013
Dear Vanessa,
I would like to thank you most sincerely for sharing your thoughts of Egypt Tour Guide Team, on the tripadvisor. Your feedback will be influential in improving our future services to our guests.
I do hope that we will have the opportunity once again to welcome you in the very near future to show you more of Egypt beauty.
Sincerely
Hares Sayed
Cairo, Egypt
“Fantastic experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

A colleague and myself (two expats living in New Cairo) used Haress as our personal guide when we visited various sights. He came highly recommended by another colleague who used him in both Cairo and Luxor - and we were not let down. From the first email discussing our wishes to the drop-off in the airport - everything worked smoothly! We used Haress for a trip to Luxor and are now planning to visit the Pyramids and the Egyptian museum - again with Haress. His knowledge about not only the history but linking it to European history was very well appreciated.

We highly recommend Haress.

Visited May 2013
Dear Henric,
Thank you very much for your detailed review.I highly appreciate it.
I am glad that you enjoyed your tour with me and to know that your tour was a pleasant experience and we hope to have the pleasure of guiding you once again in Egypt and we wish you to recommend Egypt Guide 4 Tours to family and friends for future tours.
Sincerely
Hares Sayed
Hudson, Ohio
“He is the Best !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

Hares was highly referred to us by another group of tourist. He is so much more than a guide, he truly became a friend. He was very willing and open to discussing government, religion, Egyptian life exchanging our viewpoints. Hares has an exceptional knowledge of Egyptian history and has the ability to make it come to life. His warm personality, honest respect and sense of humor was apparent every moment of every day.

Hares customized our excursion, organizing our time to accomodate everything without being rushed. He was always engaged with us yet conscious of giving us moments of personal time. And accompaning 3 women around Egypt one would understand...."He is the Best" !!

Regardless your itinerary, you will be amazed at Hare's ability to make it one of your best. As many others have mentioned, we still stay intouch as friends.

Visited October 2012
Sao Paulo, SP
8 attraction reviews
“Just AMAZING”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

If you are looking for a professional agency, where people work with passion, you found it.
I was impressed since the first e-mail I received from Hares.
He was very fast, supportive and helpful in all my questions (that were lots of).
He could not join us in our tour but he sent the guide Mustafa, that was simply amazing. All the time taking care of us, a person with a deeeeeeep knowledge in the Egyptian history, very happy and supportive too.
Me, my friend and my sister had one of the best times in our lives there in Egypt, and thanks to the staff of this agency.
I strongly recommend them. You will be safe, well treated and respected in all the places, since the arrival moment until say goodbye.
Egypt is fascinating and I believe that my impression was the best one because of Mustafa, Hares and their team. Thanks a lot guys!

Visited April 2013
Haress E, Owner at Egypt Tour Guide - Day Tours, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
Dear Luciana,
We would like to express our sincere thank you for taking time to review our services. We really appreciate our guests review so much, we appreciate too your feedback and glad to know you enjoyed your visit. Thank you for making us part of your memorable vacation and we hope to have an opportunity to welcome you back in Egypt.
Kind regards,