“Wonderful day tour” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #167 of 221 Activities in Cairo
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer private day tours in Cairo and complete packages all over Egypt at very competitive guaranteed prices.
“Wonderful day tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

I booked airport transfer and one day tour to pyramids with brillant Egypt tours,I requested a female tour guide as I was solo girl and the guide the arranged for me was such wonderful! She was very energetic and seemed to really enjoy her job.She made my day a lot more pleasurable ,I feel sorry that l had only one day stopover in Egypt but I plan to return again soon and will use BETs again

Ontario
“Excellent value and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

We found the tour to be very well organised and informative. The tour guide and the tour manager in Cairo were all very helpful and the whole tour ran like clockwork. The additional tour guides who were used at specific destinations in Aswan,Edfu etc... also were very good and knew their stuff so we did not miss out on anything of significance in any of the places we visited.

Instructions given were very clear and after the cost of the tour there was very little need to spend any additional money as almost everything was covered except lunches and dinners in Cairo. We had full board plan on nile cruise and the sleeper train was half board. Overall a very enjoyable experience and we would not hesitate to use them again.

Visited August 2012
Texas City, Texas
“Stress free holiday”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

It was really very good!!!! Best way to see Egypt in 2 weeks (we booked the14 days brilliant package). From the customer service reps, to the drivers, to the tour guides,all were very professional. We were very pleased with our tour guides,they were presenting interesting facts about the Egyptian culture,habits and customs not only history! It was very exciting and everything about Egypt is fascinating! Thanks again for such a wonderful trip.

Visited June 2012
Nyack, New York
“Great country”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

A well rounded tour over all with a great value for money.I felt that we were able to completely enjoy and understand this country as much as we did because of our awesome tour guides.

It was really better than expected! Very safe, well organised fun, flexible,I am really impressed with the standard of the hotels and the company staff. They have made the trip so special and memorable.

Visited March 2012
California City, California
“Cairo and nile cruise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

Super trip much better than expected! Very safe, well organised fun, flexible,I am really impressed with the standard of the hotels and the company staff. They have made the trip so special and memorable,in Aswan the boat and crew were fantastic and our tour leader made everything easy. Would definitiley recommned to friends.

Visited July 2012