“A wonderful trip to the Pyramids” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 221 Activities in Cairo
More attraction details
Owner description: Egypt day tours offers a various selection of tours and trips in Egypt. Our Egypt tours take you back to ancient time of great prosperity and power as we visit beautiful temples and wonderful pyramids and more attractive places.Why Should you book with Egypt Day Tours?Egypt Day Tours is simply different. We are not just a travel agency that you are booking with, we are your local friends who will do their best to make sure you are having a wonerful time. Egypt Day Tours Guides will never force you to go somewhere you dont want or trick you into something bad.If you are not satisfied with your tour, dont pay. Payment is at the end of the tour, because we are confident you will be very satisfied with our tours. Our Motto is "If it is not Okay, You wont pay"
“A wonderful trip to the Pyramids”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2014 NEW via mobile

It's the most wonderful trip I have ever taken. Without my guide Mina Wasfy, I couldn't have been so impressed by the beauty of the pyramids. Moreover, he helped me to take a lot of fantastic pictures, kicking the pyramids, pushing the pyramids, and eating the pyramids, etc. I am really happy with the trip and with my guide!

Visited December 2014

“cairo trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2014

I had an amazing time. The best country I have visited and the tour guide waleed was and the sweetest person ever. Without his help my trip would probably be incomplete. It was productive, educational and fun all at the same time.

Visited July 2014
London
5 attraction reviews
“Amazing incredible awesome day tour !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2014 via mobile

I wasn't quite sure what to expect from Cairo as I've heard such mixed reviews from different people. On arrival at the airport at 5am we were greeted with a beaming smile from our guide Mimo and from that moment onwards the day just got better.

Guide Mimo and driver H... gave us a whirlwind yet very comprehensive tour of their wonderful city. We had loads planned for the one day we were there,and they went out of their way to make it all happen.

Egypt is a dirty and chaotic city and I think it could be perceived as scary at times, and as a female, I don't think I would have like to have done it on my own...
however with these guys at no point did we feel unsafe or out of our depth despite being taken to all the back streets and right into the thick of the crowds at times. They planned for us to see the real Egypt for what it is and gave us an experience of the local food, people, knowledge and sights.

I am truly glad we chose to do this tour and chose to see Egypt in this way with this company and in particular with Mimo. Thank you for all the added extras that made this an authentic and beautifully memorable trip

Visited November 2014
“Tour guide Mimms and Driver Hi.... (Something)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2014

My trip in Cairo was super special because of our tour guide MimmO. Him and the driver made me feel comfortable, safe and a bit educational tooo :) I'd pay even more for the experience I just had. I trusted MimmO's judgement to see everything and in a good pace. Just Amazing.

Visited November 2014
Nunda, New York
5 attraction reviews
“A day in Cairo, Egypt”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2014

We booked a full day tour through Egypt Days Tours, on line. Th cost was $120 per person and included stops at the Giza pyramids, history museum and the Sphinx. We also opted for a camel ride and a felucca boat ride for $15 each. Our guide and driver were both excellent, we had a private vehicle and the guide knew about evey site and all of the tricks to get us through lines and into back doors quickly. We were able to control the pace of the day and would definitely book with them again.

Visited October 2014