“Luxury hotel in Cairo” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza

You added Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza to your Saves list
Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1089 Corniche El Nil, | Maglis El Shaab, Garden City, Cairo 11519, Egypt   |
Hotel packages
Ranked #3 of 130 Hotels in Cairo
4.5 of 5 stars 523 Reviews
Belgrade, Serbia
“Luxury hotel in Cairo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

Absolutley great hotel beside the river Nile. Especially to mention the great hospitality and wonderful spa. I was the most impressed by the lobby, which makes you feel like in a palace! A big round window in the back, you feel like being in a palace. In the evening there is a piano player, so great to have a drink there. Outside also magnificent, an elegant pool.
The room was one of the nicest I ever saw, and looks like a king's room. So big, great view, and everywhere light and golden colors. Really amazing!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Olivier M, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
Dear Marjan J,

Thank you for taking the time to share your great Four Seasons experience on Trip Advisor. It is wonderful to hear that you have been so pleased with the hospitality of our Team as well as the quality of your experiences at the Hotel; whether relaxing at the Spa; enjoying your evenings at the Lobby; or enjoying the magnificent Nile view from your room.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Nile Plaza in what we hope will be the near future.

Warmest regards,
Olivier Masson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (109)
  • Arabic first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

Everything at the Four Seasons Nile Plaze is just perfect... Accomodation, view, dining variety and quality, service, attention to details that makes your stay complete, cleanliness, spa, ...etc.
Only comment which is minor, is the speed of baggage pick up by bellman, too slow.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Olivier M, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza, responded to this review, July 20, 2014
Dear Sarah L,

Thank you for your kind words and compliments of Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza following your recent stay with us. I'm thrilled to read that "everything was just perfect" during your time at the Hotel and I am delighted that you enjoyed the food and atmosphere at our restaurants as well as the hotel different facilities. I would like to offer my apologies for the mis-steps you encountered with our baggage pick up service and please rest assured that we have taken your feedback to appropriate procedures.
Once again, please receive my heartfelt thanks and I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

If you are looking for indulgent, luxurious, money worth stay than this is your first choice. Top service and cleanliness. Breakfast is incredible with many varieties over looking the river Nile. It is worth the money, you will never be disappointed.

Room Tip: Nile view junior suits are the best.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Htsh,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us here on TripAdvisor. It’s such a pleasure to read that you found the staff and service to be top notch and I’m delighted that you enjoyed our delicious breakfast with the breathtaking view of the Nile River. I will make sure to convey your kind compliments to our team and look forward to welcoming you back to Nile Plaza soon.

Amman, Jordan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

I spent two nights in this hotel during a short business trip. The check-in procedure was fast and the room was fabulous (spacious, large bathroom and super clean). The hotel is in a very nice location and you can walk to many near attractions (e.g. I walked to Tahrir Square where the National Museum is located) Breakfast is very good with a a good variety. Staff is professional and very kind. I strongly recommend trying the spa and pool I really enjoyed my time there.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Olivier M, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza, responded to this review, June 23, 2014
Dear AbbassiJordan,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us here on TripAdvisor. It is wonderful to read that you have been so pleased with the quality of service provided by our Team: whether upon check in; during breakfast; while relaxing by the pool or at the Spa. I'm also delighted that you took advantage of the Hotel centralized location close to Cairo's signature sites and that you enjoyed the walk to Cairo Museum.
I will make sure to convey your kind compliments to our team and look forward to welcoming you back to Nile Plaza for a longer vacation soon.

Dubai
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

I travel to Cairo every 3 weeks on business and have been doing so for the past 3 years now. Having stayed at almost every hotel in Cairo trust me when I say there are only 2 I recommend-the Four Seasons Nile Plaza and the Kempinski next door. This review is obviously for the Four Seasons however.

The Four Seasons excels world wide at customer service but Nile Plaza is a real gem. As a regular guest they really do welcome you 'home' and nothing is too much trouble. Little things-a note in the room welcoming you back, once housekeeping noticed the tip on my heel had worn away so they had the cobbler repair them, wifi in the hotel car to and from the airport (where I type this review from!) and a friendly smile at every corner.

The service is quite magical-the hotel is large but every staff member greets you by name. I don't know how they do it but it's an incredible and consistent level of service.

The staff are wonderful, the guest experience team ensure anything you need is catered for without fuss. The rooms are large and are spotless/immaculate every time you walk in (and I am probably the worlds untidy guest).

As a business traveller and someone who in reality spends little time in the hotel enjoying the facilities a couple of things are really important to me

Good room service as I travel alone
Quiet rooms
A nice lobby lounge to hold meetings
Brilliant and uninterrupted wifi
A reliable business centre
A good breakfast!

Four Seasons Nile Plaza ticks all the boxes!

My tip is to eat at 8-the best Chinese restaurant in Cairo without doubt and great views of the Nile

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Olivier M, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza, responded to this review, June 22, 2014
Dear Stadybelle,

It’s always a pleasure having you with us, and I greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us here on TripAdvisor.
We’re honored that you found our Hotel to be one of the best you have stayed at and I am so pleased that you enjoyed the service, amenities and restaurants so much. It’s also wonderful to read your nice remarks about the professionalism and friendliness of our Team, especially that our Housekeeping and Guest Experience Team were able to take such great care of you, and will be sure to share your compliments with the entire Nile Plaza team.
Again, thank you for sharing your experience with us and we look forward to welcoming you “home” again soon.

2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

i just got back from a thai massage and told them i have a back problem and need the masseuse to focus on my back as i have alot of knots, and i was very disappointed from the massage as the masseuse ignored alot of the knots in my back after i mentioned it to her, she should make sure the knots are gone before she moves to another area of the body and thats one of the main reasons you go for a massage!
i would expect better value from the spa in the 4 seasons.

other than that the steam, sauna and Jacuzzi are very enjoyable and atmosphere is nice.

Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Olivier M, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza, responded to this review, June 19, 2014
Dear louli m,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.
It is through the feedback of our guests that we can best improve our facilities and services, so I thank you for pointing out that the massage was not up to your expectation. I assure you that we take your feedback seriously and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Spa to regain your trust and confidence.

Sincere regards,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

I stayed there just one night because in my trip to Egypt I used to sleep one night at each place in order to watch as much as possible from this wonderful country. Rooms have all the accommodations for feeling like at home. If you approach the room window, you have a great view of the modern side of El Cairo and a lot of boats sailing Nile. It was completely a right choice choosing this hotel. Moreover, we arrived there totally destroyed but we enjoyed the marvellous spa with El Cairo night views.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Dear wintsnog,

It was a pleasure having you with us, and I greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us here on TripAdvisor.
It’s wonderful to read that you felt at home with us and that you enjoyed the views of the magical Nile from your room widow. I'm also thrilled to note that our Team managed to make a fine impression and you enjoyed our marvelous Spa.
Please receive my heartfelt thanks for sharing your feedback with us, and I look forward to welcoming you back to Nile Plaza soon.

Olivier Masson

Been to Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza? Share your experiences!