“Always want to come back” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza

Save Saved
You added Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza to your Saves list
Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1089 Corniche El Nil, | Maglis El Shaab, Garden City, Cairo 11519, Egypt   |
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 130 Hotels in Cairo
“Always want to come back”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

I really enjoy the way Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza staff treats me, they make me feel very cozy and welcome, however not in a way that would make me feel uncomfortable. I spent my last birthday at the hotel, so when I arrived the night before, everyone just kept wishing me a happy bd, and when I went into my room, I was surprised to find a bd cake and a letter from the hotel wishing me a happy bd, the same happened upon my check out, as the reception staff wished me again a happy bd, that was really nice, and I appreciated that so much. Spa staff is very helpful and cooperative, and offer many services that keeps me wanting to come back for more relaxing and memorable experience.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Olivier M, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza, responded to this review, February 3, 2014
Dear Mahmoud A,

Thank you for sharing your comments on Trip Advisor following your stay with us at Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza.

I'm truly delighted to know that you enjoyed your birthday with us and furthermore that our staff left you with lasting and positive impressions. Your praise made us all proud of what we do here and have inspired us to continue to strive for excellence.

There is nothing that makes us happier than hearing that you will always come back for more memorable experiences! Looking forward to your next visit!

Olivier Masson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (94)
  • Arabic first
Cairo, Egypt
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

I was attending a family wedding
Great staff service location
Had breakfast..the omelets were nice and the bakery fresh but some trays were empty

I dont know what else to say. I have to go over 200 characters

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Melbourne, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

I just returned from a business trip to Egypt and stayed at the Four seasons for a little vacation in between work. The hotel was very nice located the staff were the best I have ever come across. As for the food it was OK not the best I have had. I will consider coming back.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Cairo, Egypt
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

I have make a surprise for my wife as it was our engagement anniversary and I was surprised that the hotel make to us a special cake and special flower setup for us,,,, the hotel service is extraordinary as well the hotel facilities are very nice

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Alexandria, Egypt
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

The staff at the hotel were very helpful and friendly , i felt like i was at home. The view of the suite was fascinating especially by night. This was definitely a stay to remember, will definitely be back again.

Room Tip: Go for Nile view rooms
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Amman, Jordan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

i loved this hotel good location and very very clean and the room are large, staff so friendly always ready to help, near by city center and Nile river, quite area some good cafes and resutrants arround

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

We stayed at the Four Seasons Nile Plaza for 3 nights recently. The hotel is located in a prime location close to the Nile. Everything is close by. The Zitouni restaurant is excellent, both in terms of food and service. We had some great meals there. However, we found the room service and housekeeping a little less efficient and not up to usual Four Seasons standards. You had to ask for things like coffee sachets, and things like a burnt-out electrical fuse took multiple reminders to get replaced. We noticed some of the carpets in the lobby were dirty. Also, this Four Seasons was not as kid-friendly as others we have stayed at in other countries. For instance, the indoor pool was closed to kids under 16. When we complained, the management has changed the policy, allowing a couple of hours in the middle of the day, but that was too late for us. The duty manager was responsive and, in general, we found this to be a top hotel in Egypt.

Room Tip: Find a room on a higher floor.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Been to Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza? Share your experiences!