“Lovely stay” 5 of 5 stars

Italy
“Lovely stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014 via mobile

GIII

I have been enjoying Happy Hour on the 16th Floor of the Sofitel El Gezirah over the past ten days. The exquisite culinary and dessert treats in a serene/relaxing environment is much apppreciated. The staff are all very polite and curteous.

Fintan Scanlan
2/2/2014

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Sofitel_Quality, Manager at Sofitel Cairo El Gezirah, responded to this review, February 5, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to thank you most sincerely for sharing your thoughts of Sofitel Cairo- El Gezirah with others guests’ on the tripadvisor. Your feedback will be influential in improving your experience on your next stay.

We are glad to hear you fully enjoyed your experience at the hotel’s fabulous Executive Lounge. It is always a great pleasure to receive such compliments, as it truly serves as a motivational factor in striving to achieve excellence.

I do hope that we will have the opportunity once again to serve you in the very near future.

Cordially;

Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

Had lots of fun at the Hotel's Club plus its a very lovely hotel. Amazing staff from the doorman, Breakfast was fantastic! staff are willing and ready to provide answers and render assistance anytime.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
Sofitel_Quality, Manager at Sofitel Cairo El Gezirah, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing Sofitel Cairo-El Gezirah for your recent visit to Cairo.

I would like to sincerely thank you for sharing with us your feedback and letting us know about your recent visit. To receive such praise from our guest is very gratifying and knowing that you enjoyed so much the facilities, view and service is a reward in itself.

Your positive feedback has been shared with the team, which will encourage them to continue their efforts in this direction.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

I never felt more joy than my stay in this beautiful Hotel.The view is unbelieveble and the atmosphere made me feel in a 7 star hotel.
Lounges and bars and restaurants of all kinds.The room is awesome and the staff is very gentle.I recomend 100% this place with u wanna get the best of Cairo.

Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Sofitel_Quality, Manager at Sofitel Cairo El Gezirah, responded to this review, January 8, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

We are delighted that your stay at Sofitel Cairo-El Gezirah was an enjoyable one.

Thank you for sharing your experience in Cairo and for the feedback on your recent stay with us. We are continuously striving to meet, exceed our guests’ expectations and your feedback will be very motivational to continue with our efforts.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the “Jewel of the Nile” in the near future.

Sincerely yours,

Gold Coast, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

From the very beginning the service in the hotel was amazing. Upon check in I was given a wonderful glass of mango juice, which was more than welcome after 24 odd hours in transit! The staff were so polite and accommodating I really wasn't used to being offered so much assistance.
The room was lovely, very modern. Loved the bathroom. The view was just breathtaking. I think I was on about the 16th floor with a Nile facing room and after I'd settled in I realised that I could also see the pyramids too! There was also a delicious tray of baked sweets waiting for me which were delightful.

Breakfast was brilliant. Full table service, lots of food, more than I could eat myself but delicious nonetheless! You must try the traditional 'ful' dish. It's spelt 'foul' on the menu which made me dubious but my waiter insisted I try and it was fantastic.

Unfortunately I didn't get much chance to utilise other facilities in the hotel as I was sightseeing during the day and falling asleep early in the evening jetlagged. But I will next time and there definitely will be a next time.

Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Samantha J
Sofitel_Quality, Manager at Sofitel Cairo El Gezirah, responded to this review, January 6, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

We were very pleased to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us. It is always a great pleasure to receive such compliments, as it truly serves as a motivational factor in striving to achieve excellence.

Please rest assured that your detailed feedback has been very influential in the urge to improve to receive such positive comments.

Cordially;

Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

From the doorman, to the front desk, to the restaurant managers/servers, and room cleaners, we received warm welcomes and great service. Beautiful and clean hotel, well located so it's private and secure. Because it's on the Nile, it's very quiet with lovely views of the city. There are three restaurants, all different and all excellent. Fresh pita bread is made daily. Breakfast was fantastic and the pastries amazing. We were especially happy with the service of Mr. Ahmed Yousaf who made us delicious juices and Egyptian breakfasts everyday. He made our stay very special! Thank you Sofitel!

Room Tip: The higher the floor the better the view. We were on the 15th and enjoyed seeing the city.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
      Rooms
    • 5 of 5 stars
Sofitel_Quality, Manager at Sofitel Cairo El Gezirah, responded to this review, January 4, 2014
Bonjour Valued Guest!

First of all thank you for your nice comment, the Sofitel Cairo- El Gezirah team as well as the hotel management will be looking forward to your next visit.

We were very pleased that hard work leaves good memory in our guests’ experience.

Cordially,

Meredith
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

The location of this hotels wonderful! Right on the Nile. The rooms were nice, the food good. Plenty of choices. In the evening sitting out by the Nile and watching the water taxis's going back and forth with the lights and music was wonderful. The hotel was very near just about everything.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
      Rooms
    • 3 of 5 stars
Sofitel_Quality, Manager at Sofitel Cairo El Gezirah, responded to this review, December 30, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing Sofitel Cairo-El Gezirah for your recent visit to Cairo.