“Outstanding hotel on the Nile!” 5 of 5 stars

Save 33% on Weekend Stays
Ranked #6 of 130 Hotels in Cairo
4.5 of 5 stars 660 Reviews
Parsippany, New Jersey
“Outstanding hotel on the Nile!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

We spent 2 weeks at the Cairo Conrad. Our stay was extremely enjoyable. The facility was luxurious and clean. All services were functioning. Above all, the courtesy and hospitality of all staff members that we dealt with were outstanding, from reception to concierge, housekeeping, breakfast buffet, airport pickup and drop-off. The Nile view from the balcony was so beautiful. We highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

Jean Pierre M, General Manager at Conrad Cairo, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
Thank you indeed for your nice comments on Tripadvisor and for your time posting them, we are very happy you have enjoyed your stay with us and will, for sure, share your praise with our colleagues at the hotel. Waiting for you to visit us again, soon we hope.
Jean Pierre Mainardi

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

the stuff is super friendly and helpful. Rules implanted in the hotel is bringing the costumer service level way down. Food is great on the 2nd level, but not the 3rd level. I wouldn't eat there even if it was free. you have to ask many questions to get an answer.

Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

Thank you very much for your comments on Tripadvisor, and we will work on the remarks you mentioned to assure the best service standards that our guests well deserve. We hope to see you again in the future and have the pleasure of serving you.
washington D.C.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

Just stayed here and really enjoyed my stay--it was my first at this hotel, but I have stayed at the majority of the other 5 Star hotels in Cairo. I am a Hilton Diamond Level member and they immediately rushed me to the club level to check in and eat some snacks, which was terrific. Had a minor communication problem with the front desk via telephone and the Manager, Ahmed Refaat was extremely professional and took care of everything and quickly upgraded my wife and I and made the stay extremely enjoyable. My room was great--very large and extremely clean. My wife and I ordered room service and it was actually the best cheesburger that I have had in Egypt. The lobby is really nice and there is a very popular nightclub in the hotel which was packed. The restaurants in the hotel are also very good, as is the pool area. On the third floor, there is a cafe, where they have shisha and it is right on the Nile and is really nice. The people working there were also very kind and helpful. The hotel is situated slightly north of the Egyptian Museum and Tahrir, so its in a safe area and I like the location, as its also very close to Zamalik and 06 October Bridge if you want to go out to Heliopolis or the airport. The hotel is situated right on the Nile, so the views are also very nice. All is all, I will certainly return and I appreciated Mr. Refaat's professionalism and assistance-thanks!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Jean Pierre M, General Manager at Conrad Cairo, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
Thank you so much for the great comments you posted on Tripadvisor, we are very delighted that you have enjoyed your stay with us. We will share your praise with our colleague Mr Ahmed Refaat, as well as with other hotel's team members, and sure this will make him more than happy. We are proud of our colleagues at the Conrad Cairo; they sure present all possible efforts to satisfy our guests and that what makes the difference. We look forward to hosting you again in the near future, please allow us the pleasure of serving you again.
cairo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

It was my fiancee birthday so i decided to make it at jayda coz Excellent services and so quit atmosphere .
I would like to Express my thanks-fullness to Mr.Ashraf Okasha for his hospitality and sense of turning moments into memories really i will back again coz of you .
Special thanks to Jayda Team especially Wael for his kind smile all times .
I will recommend the hotel to my friends and jayda restaurant .

I want from you to share this comment wiz your staff i mentioned above and deliver my gratitude to them .

Room Tip: If you need quit dinner you have to choose Jayda .
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Jean Pierre M, General Manager at Conrad Cairo, responded to this review, January 23, 2014
Thank you so much for the great comments you posted on Tripadvisor, we will share your praise with our colleagues Ashraf & Wael and sure this will make them more than happy. We are proud of our colleagues at the Conrad Cairo; they sure present all possible efforts to satisfy our guests and that what makes the difference. We look forward to welcoming you again and again.
D
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

We enjoyed the high standards in this top class hotel. Attentive staff provided personal service in this mostly empty hotel. Food was great food. Spacious room with a view. All amenities. An oasis in this buzzling city.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Jean Pierre M, General Manager at Conrad Cairo, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
Thank you very much for the nice comments you posted on Tripadvisor, we are very delighted that you have enjoyed your stay with us and hope to have the pleasure of serving you again in the future.
San Diego
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

Coming from the United States, I have stayed at the Conrad a minimum of 6 different times. The hotel and staff are superb! The Steakhouse has the finest steaks I have ever had in Egypt. The rooms are clean and beautifully appointed, with great views of the Nile. The Housekeeping Staff go above and beyond to make your stay memorable. I spent my wedding night there over 2 years ago, and when we arrived back to our room, the Housekeeping Staff had the place all decorated, rose petals on the bed, a fruit basket, and a tub full of roses too. We are travelling back to Egypt in April 2014, and I know we will be welcomed back with open arms at the Conrad. It's amazing how they always remember us, and when we walk in they say "Hello and Welcome Back, Maureen and Adel." Now that is first class service. One very important thing to also mention is, I always feel safe there, even during the first Revolution, security is of top priority to the Conrad. Thanks for the memories, see you all soon!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for the great comments you posted on Tripadvisor, we will share your praise with our colleagues and sure this will make them more than happy. We are proud of our colleagues at the Conrad Cairo; they sure present all possible efforts to satisfy our guests and that what makes the difference. We look forward to hosting you again in April.
Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2013

My visit were for business, and it was just speedy and painless, the staff is a real credit for the hotel, well trained, very polit and professional. My room was just perfect one, very clean and neat, the gym was very good actually, not too much space but empty enough in the morning, Breakfast went nice, as well as the Thai and OAK restaurants. I will Come Back

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Jean Pierre Mainardi

Been to Conrad Cairo? Share your experiences!