Whether with family or work related this is a great hotel to stay
* location is superb , central , great view of the nile
* services are great, people go out of their way to serve you in all departments.
* executive lounge floors are fabulous. The club is a cozy comfortable place to sit, read have ur drinks which is free in the evening with some great snacks. Throughout the day too you could have savouries and pastries which are available on the buffet. The internet services are great too.
* i had infact misplaced my National Geographic book on egypt in the club lounge in the afternoon and by the time i realised it was already very late. We immediately informed the lounge people, a Mr. Hany about it. Have to highly talk about him and the Duty Manager present on the 26th april night. By midnight my book was recovered and sent to our room. Full praises for both these gentlemen as this was a very precious little book of mine with all my bookmarks and highlights of my trip !!
* we had food at Kamala their south east asian restaurant... Very good food and great service personnels again.
* breakfast at the 2nd floor room was good... Nice aroma of coffee as you get from a good quality hotel breakfast room, overlooking the nile. Our table was co serviced by a trainee who too was well groomed and very professional !!