“Simply Loved It!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #21 of 134 Hotels in Cairo
Noida, India
“Simply Loved It!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

I stayed at this property for five months in from May to October 2012. I had a wonderful time. The hotel is located in Posh Zemalek area and very near to River nile (the best part). The hotel staff is very courteous and always willing to help. Rooms were very clean and spacious.

I really liked the breakfast spread as they started including lots of indian food as well. I really liked will the italian sandwich served in the pastry shop at the entrance.

Hotel is centrally located and there are lots of good restaurants nearby.

Wonderful experience and will definitely come back.

Room Tip: Choose a Room facing the Nile
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
MedhatSamir, General Manager at Hilton Cairo Zamalek Residences, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
Glad to know that you have enjoyed your five months stay with us, we are still introducing more varies of Indian food; we will be waiting for you to come back home “The hotel”.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
  • Arabic first
Cairo, Egypt
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

I highly recommend this hotel to everyone. Its location is fabulous, overlooking the Nile. Its interior decoration is simple, neat, elegant and in the mean time rich. Its team is so decent, cheerful and helpful. I want to thank eveyone who made our stay, although quite short, a really enjoyable one.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

MedhatSamir, General Manager at Hilton Cairo Zamalek Residences, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
I am delighted to read your kind comments and recommendations, please be assured that only with such feedback we can excel in our services and make sure that we are on the right track, I am happy that our team members have succeeded to make your stay as enjoyable as possible, and wish to welcoming you once more very soon.
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

You have to experience it to believe it. I'm at Hilton Zamalek for a month to work on behalf of a client in Cairo. Wearied of complaining any more, I decided to have some simple salads and sandwiches in my room to avoid the tedious and badly cooked food at its restaurant and to be waiting there for almost one hour for the food. Nice and very kind people but very badly managed.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Dear Mr Felipe,
Please accept our apology for any inconvenience with our food services during your stay. As a matter of fact we are taking every guest comment seriously, that is why our Director of Operations met you in person to take care of your comments and make your stay enjoyable as we always wish, we to welcoming you in your coming stays very soon.
Fairfax, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Great people and friendly service. Facilities are good and safe, location is great. I lived there for months at a time and plan to continue doing so as long as I am working in Cairo. The food is barely acceptable but you can order in from so many places, you do not have to eat from their kitchen. I try not to use the laundry service, but with these exceptions, it is the best hotel in Zamalek by much!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your kind recommendation to our hotel, I am happy to learn that you have enjoyed your stay with us, and you have decided to continue select it for your next stays, you will be always welcomed and we promise to make you feel at home. Please let us discuss your comments on food in further details when you come back next time, as we strive to meet everyone taste all the time.
Kind Regards
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

My family used to get together once a year, this year we booked at Hilton Zamalek Residence, Cairo, Egypt.

The hotel is great and the staff made us feel like home.

Special thanks to Mohamed Sobhy Abd-Elwahab for an excellent service. If I had the pleasure to work in Hilton management I would choose him as the employee of the year worldwide.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
MedhatSamir, General Manager at Hilton Cairo Zamalek Residences, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Dear Mr Amr,
Many thanks for your great feedback; I am happy to read that you and your family have enjoyed your stay at our hotel.
I would like also to thank you for your positive feedback about Mohamed, I am sure that he will be very much motivated when reading such kind words about him, I would like to assure you that Hilton worldwide is always keen in recognize every efforts done by its team members.
Looking forward to welcoming you and your family at the near future.
Regards
Ad Doha, Ad Dawhah, Qatar
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

Stayed with my family for four nights during my visit to Cairo. The hotel is located in Cairo safest area considering the events in Egypt those days. I stayed in different hotels overlooking the Nile but I like the view from the rooms of Hilton Zamalek more than all the others. The beds are very comfortable and the rooms in general are well furnished. Staff are very helpful from reservation to front desk to PR even to room service and housekeeping. I received support from everyone especially Marwa and Ahmed in reservation and Farida in PR. The only issue that needs some improvement is the breakfast and restaurant is general which is not up to other services in the hotel.Orders through room service is much better than eating at the restaurant

Room Tip: Nile view rooms
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear Sir,
Very happy to read your review and thank you for letting us know that you have received excellent services and help from our team members. Thank you for your comments on breakfast, please make sure that we are taking every comment seriously to work hard on improving what was inconvenient for our dear guests. We will be very happy to welcoming you for unlimited number of visits.
Regards
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

I spent a night at this hotel after an engagement party in the neighborhood. I spent very little time there except for when I was asleep but the hotel was clean, centrally located and our room had an amazing view. The bed was also pretty comfortable

Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
MedhatSamir, General Manager at Hilton Cairo Zamalek Residences, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Delighted to read your positive feedback, we hope to select our hotel for your next visit to Cairo for longer period.