“Very comfortable and nice.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Concorde El Salam Hotel

You added Concorde El Salam Hotel to your Saves list
Concorde El Salam Hotel
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   65 Abd El Hamid Badawi st, Heliopolis, Cairo 5614, Egypt   |
Ranked #27 of 133 Hotels in Cairo
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Rho, Italy
“Very comfortable and nice.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

Very good hotel, well organized and with italian restaurant good. Near to the airport. The only pity was that some drinks in the room were expired. For businness very good. In this occasion (Ramadan + local social situation) the hotel was almost empty.

• Stayed July 2013
Sakina A, Guest Relations Manager at Concorde El Salam Hotel, responded to this review, August 15, 2013

Warm Greetings from Concorde El Salam Hotel Cairo.

Thank you very much for your visit and for taking time to share your experience with the readers of Trip advisor

On behalf of my colleagues we are grateful for the above kind words. It is delightful to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are also so glad you liked the Italian restaurant .

Guest Services Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Doha, Qatar
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

We have reached Cairo after a very hectic trip from Alexandria due to the political demonstrations then, however we were warmly welcomed by the guest relations staff, the check in procedures were made promptly and we were upgraded to an executive room. even later on they have called us to make sure that everything is fine.
We found the room spacious, clean and tidy.
As a frequent traveler would commit that Concorde El Salam is one of the very best hotels in Cairo (probably the best).Breakfast was excellent even the dinning at our room was very good.
A very big thank you to Ms. Lubna and her assistants. We were offered a late check out without any hassles.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Warm Greetings from Concorde El Salam Hotel Cairo.
Thank you very much for your visit and for taking time to share your experience with the readers of Tripadvisor

We are delighted to know that your stay was enjoyable and that you were pleased with the level of service offered by our staff.
Thank you for sharing your experience in regards to your stay at Concorde El Salam Hotel Cairo.
Minneapolis
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

I stayed at this hotel a few days before the protests. This hotel is close to the airport and the distributor for my company. The hotel sits off the street surrounded by the largest athletic club in Cairo. There are several large gates before you get to the hotel. There is also stables for Arabian horses - you can have lessons. So there is a lot of property buffering the hotel from the Cairo hustle and bustle as well as noise.

The hotel isn't new and could use a renovation in the rooms but is satisfactory. I was comfortable and my room and bathroom were clean. My room was facing the pool area - be aware that there are lots of weddings and parties at the hotel so the pool area can get quite noisy. One night I heard a lot of noise but I took a sleeping pill so I don't know when it ended. They don't seem to let the music go on loud all night maybe to around midnight or so. I needed to sleep so I took the sleeping pills...

I had dinner in the Lebanese restaurant with my customer and his wife. We sat outside by the pool. The food was good - standard fare if you are familiar with Lebanese food. One night I had room service and again I chose Lebanese meze. They got one of my selections wrong and promptly brought me the correct one. Breakfast was ok - the standard stuff. Nothing really outstanding but something for everyone.

The employees seemed nice and willing to do their job. So I have no complaints about that. The interet was kind of annoying because I had to keep putting the password in to get a connection. I had to write it down because it was a code that the wifi service assigns.

I am "supposed" to come back to visit the customer again in November. Of course, if this stuff continues, I won't go. This hotel seems very secure so if you have to go to Cairo then this would be a good choice because it is close to the airport and sits away from the street.

Room Tip: Rooms with a pool view can be noisy due to the wedding parties in the evening.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Sakina A, Guest Relations Manager at Concorde El Salam Hotel, responded to this review, July 20, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to review Concorde El Salam Hotel Cairo following your recent stay with us.

We are delighted to learn that you were pleased with the level of service and facilities offered by our hotel.

Our goal is to anticipate and exceed our guests' expectations, and it is through your positive and constructive feedback that we are able to constantly strive to improve our products and facilities. So please rest assured that your comment had been taken seriously in consideration by the hotel’s Management.

Once again, please receive my heartfelt thanks and I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

I stayed there for 3 nights, location is great as it is near from the hotel , only 5 mins by car. The breakfast was great with many varities that fit every one. Pool was good but my room was away from the restaurant. Ask for a room with pool view it will be beside the restaurant and the pool as well

• Stayed September 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

We are delighted to learn that you were pleased with the level of facilities offered by the hotel.

Our very best regards from Cairo from the entire team of Concorde El Salam and we do look forward welcoming you with us again in the near future.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

Being my second time to visit the hotel, I expected nothing more. Clean, quiet rooms, Extremely professional and friendly staff and Delicious Cuisine. What more would one ask for? Enjoyed every bit of my stay and will definitely be back.

Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Sakina A, Guest Relations Manager at Concorde El Salam Hotel, responded to this review, July 18, 2013

Kapaa, Hawaii
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

We only stayed here one night and wish it could have been longer. We found it to be quite luxurious. Nice restaurant and bar area. Close to airport. We had dinner outdoors and found the wait staff to be extremely accomodating. All in all, would highly recommend.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Sakina A, Guest Relations Manager at Concorde El Salam Hotel, responded to this review, July 1, 2013

poole dorset
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

I stay here every month and continue to get very friendly service. restaurants are great and outdoors when weather allows. much nicer than "newer" hotels in Cairo and excellent value. It is easy from the airport and I have found it quiet.

Room Tip: I have not had a bad room
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Warm Greetings from Concorde El Salam Hotel Cairo.

Welcoming you is always a pleasure to us.. Hopefully we will keep being up to your expectations.

Guest Services Manager

Been to Concorde El Salam Hotel? Share your experiences!