“Wonderful hotel highly recommend” 5 of 5 stars
Review of JW Marriott Hotel Cairo

Save Saved
You added JW Marriott Hotel Cairo to your Saves list
JW Marriott Hotel Cairo
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Ring Road- Mirage City | Heliopolis, Cairo 11757, Egypt   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #17 of 131 hotels in Cairo
“Wonderful hotel highly recommend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2012 via mobile

We recently stayed at the JW Marriott in Cairo before our Nile River Cruise. Excellent hotel, very clean,friendly staff, good food, and close proximity to airport. The free shuttle service to the airport was nice. We were upgraded to the concierge level which was a wonderful treat as we were celebrating my birthday on this trip. We felt very safe at this hotel. Highly recommend.
Steve&Sandy Nashville,Tn. USA

Stayed April 2012
caijw, Director of Rooms Operations at JW Marriott Hotel Cairo, responded to this review, May 9, 2012
Dear Mr. Steve H,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our property following your recent stay at the JW Marriott Cairo.

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us as well as food, property and personalized service. It was also a pleasure to receive your kind note about enjoying our treat for celebrating your birthday, of course I will make sure to deliver your compliments to all our associates.

Once again, please receive my heartfelt thanks and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future

My Regards,

469 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2012

1 day with my friends let me built good impression as;

Liked: room, breakfast, pools and service.
Disliked: Location (very far of city center) & Prices.

All in all i would go back if they give better rates.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
caijw, Director of Rooms Operations at JW Marriott Hotel Cairo, responded to this review, May 6, 2012
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the room, breakfast, pools and most importantly enjoyed our service.

However we are disappointed to know that you found our location quite far. Although it's 30-45 minutes to down town, The JW Marriott Cairo Hotel really does have a great advantage being just 15 minutes away from Cairo International Airport, We also provide free shuttle service from and to the airport as well as to Heliopolis most famous shopping mall City Stars.

I do apologize if you found our prices expensive, However rest assured our prices are set in line with other similar luxury hotels in Cairo.

Looking forward to welcoming you back at the JW Marriott Cairo.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2012

if you want to get out of the noisy life of cairo and enjoy the peaceful atmosphere and in the same time enjoy the beach , the variety of restaurants with your family, Friends and also your kids , but if u want to try a restaurant of i recommend "cuccina"

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
UK
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

The staff look after you from arrival, apart form occasionally slow reception and all the staff are very keen to make sure everything's OK. The place itself is splendid, the pools are supreme and there's little to compare with swimming from the indoor pool out to paddle around under the night sky. If you like golf, that's there too. The rooms are fine and the place is very peaceful, apart from the evening singers. My only quibbles would be cleaning: a bit more use of a vacuiuum & less with a brush might help the carpets, an more importantly the food. There's plenty of variety but a lot of it is indifferent. The steak restaurant is overpriced & dull, the asian food simply dull. The others pall after a week. Overall a great place with room for better food

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
caijw, Director of Rooms Operations at JW Marriott Hotel Cairo, responded to this review, April 29, 2012
Our Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the JW Marriott Cairo Hotel during your trip to Egypt, Your kind review is very much appreciated. It is very rewarding for both the team and I to receive your feedback.

We hope to have the pleasure in welcoming you back to the JW Marriott Cairo Hotel sometime in the near future.

dubai
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

I highly recommend this hotel if you are working in the new area near the airport. Our office is 10 mins away.

The hotel is secure, is a nice setting on a golf course, is nicely decorated and has good restaurants (Excellent breakfast buffet, excellent steak and Lebanese, Italian is available too). All the staff are helpful and friendly.

There is a free shuttle to and from the airport every hour.

The rooms are quaint, cleaned perfectly each day with comfortable beds.

I had a good Swedish massage at the spa after a tough week of work. I didnt use the gym or the pool.

I highly recommend the JW as a business hotel. I was previously booked at the Dusit but my local colleague recommended I change to the Marriott, No regrets!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Our Valued Guest,

Thank you for posting a review following your stay with us at the JW Marriott Cairo,

I am so please to hear your feedback, Actually Each member of the team care passionately about the experiences of our guests, and I am so pleased you had the opportunity to experience our hospitality for yourself, The JW Marriott Cairo Hotel really does have a great advantage being right only 15 minutes away from Cairo International Airport with great amenities and fabulous facilities.

We are always looking to be one step ahead and assist our guests with every request that they may have.

I am looking forward to welcoming you back and should you need any further assistance or have any queries, please feel free to contact me.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012

We spent a long weekend there, the room looks very nice and clean. The housekeeping team is very helpful. Although the hotel is huge, Yet not too much activities to be done! Gym equipments are a bit old, but it's pool is great, the main problem I faced in using it was that kids are not allowed.
Breakfast buffet at lemon grass is fine but not up to my expectations of a Marriott hotel. The thing that was really a surprise for me that Friday night when we went to Lemon grass to take dinner which supposed to be open buffet we were advised that no open buffets for dinner is served in any of the hotel restaurants and that the only option we have a la carte!!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2012

I went to JW marriott hotel twice for a day use , Rooms were very spacious and extra luxurious , bathroom , beds , TV . everything was good.

The hotel has a man made amazing beach for swimming and many kids and adults swimming pools with amazing water slides for kids.

Food was very delicious on the beach and from room service.

The hotel has many restaurants but I haven't tried except the Italian which has amazing atmosphere and Food organized by Italian chef.

The location is not at all touristy , the hotel is located on the deserted ring road which is so far than cairo downtown and Pyramids etc. but it's 10 or 15 minutes to Airport so it's perfect for business or Flight connecting passengers

simply the hotel is an oasis inside a desert . I love this hotel and god welling , I will go next summer for a day use with my family.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
caijw, Director of Rooms Operations at JW Marriott Hotel Cairo, responded to this review, April 12, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting a review following your stay at the JW Marriott Cairo Hotel

It is our absolute pleasure to receive such a positive comment about our products and services!

We aim to provide our guests genuine hospitality with good and comfortable hotel rooms so that they can make the most of their time.

I trust you will rejoin us back soon, If I can be of any particular help, please do not hesitate to contact me directly

Director of Rooms Operations

Been to JW Marriott Hotel Cairo? Share your experiences!