We loved this hotel and we loved staying on the island of Zamalek. Zamalek is an upscale area and it is quiet compared to the rest of Cairo. The old palace part of the hotel was lovely and it was nice to be in an historic place.
Our room at the Marriot was fine. We were in the buildings behind the pool area, not in one of the 2 tall buildings.
We loved sitting anytime of day in the garden restaurant. We were amazed at how many tables were in this garden area and, no matter what time of day, there were always a number of people enjoying their time in the garden area.
We loved the bakery for breakfast in the morning. We skipped the breakfast buffet.
- Also Known As:
- Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar Khayyam
- Cairo Marriott Hotel And Omar Khayyam Casino
- Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar Khayyam Cairo
- Marriott Cairo
- Cairo Marriott Hotel Omar Khayyam
- Cairo Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Among the premier Cairo, Egypt, hotels, Marriott Cairo Hotel & Omar Khayyam Casino, in the Zamalek area, is the perfect destination for weekend getaways, vacations and business travel. The twin towers of this landmark hotel rise 20 stories high and provide magnificent views of the Nile and six acres of palace gardens ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Marriott, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, Venere, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Agoda so you can book your Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar Khayyam Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.