Stayed for 4 nights for business. Room is clean and welcome fruits during arrival. Use the hotel meet and assist at the airport. They helped on my visa on arrival. Check in is smooth. Internet is free and paid options. User the free one but have to say bandwidth is limited. Intermittent if you want to make videocall such as facetime. Tried multiple device log in. No issue. Once you check out, the connection will be refused as it need the guest name and room number. Suprised that sime staffs recognised me by 1st name at the reception and during breakfast. Nice one! There arr 2 doors, back and at the front by nile. If you want the groceries store and fast food, back door will lead to those shops along Missr El Helwan road. Oooh there is bank by Little Italian at Lobby level should you need to change the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just minutes from the city's most fascinating sites & ancient wonders, Holiday Inn Cairo Maadi Towers overlooks the majestic Nile River, with panoramic views of the great Giza pyramids. This stylish hotel offers the convenience of a professional business center with its own superb restaurants, conference rooms, ballroom, world-class casino, heated pool and more, 12 km from downtown, 30 min from the CICC and 45 minutes from the international airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Cairo Maadi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Cairo Maadi Towers Hotel Cairo
- Sofitel Cairo Maadi Hotel
- Cairo Sofitel