This hotel is in need of some upgrades. The staff are very friendly and the buffet breakfast is quite good. But even at the discounted rates it's still a bit overpriced in my opinion. There is no wi-fi in the rooms which in this day and age is inexcusable for a business hotel. There is a LAN cable in each room but the price of the internet is really expensive. Free wi-fi in the lobby with strong signal so that is OK. If you have to stay in Maadi it's probably the best option going but honestly if you are not that picky and want a room at half the price check out the Hotel Maadi around the corner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just minutes from the city's most fascinating sites & ancient wonders, Holiday Inn Cairo Maadi Towers overlooks the majestic Nile River, with panoramic views of the great Giza pyramids. This stylish hotel offers the convenience of a professional business center with its own superb restaurants, conference rooms, ballroom, world-class casino, heated pool and more, 12 km from downtown, 30 min from the CICC and 45 minutes from the international airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Cairo Maadi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Cairo Maadi Towers Hotel Cairo
- Sofitel Cairo Maadi Hotel
- Cairo Sofitel