i have stayed two noghts , it was marvelous everybody helpful with great smile .the room got a fantastic view either at daylight or at night , the accomodation well maintained and funiture is nice and comfortable. health club is perfect and clean , foods upto the standard especially the day & night restaurant with very big delicious varieties for breakfast buffet as well the italian restaurant . all in all i was very satisfied of my stay and will recommand to friends.
national navigation company
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Cairo Semiramis Hotel Cairo
- Intercontinental Cairo Semiramis Hotel
- Intercontinental Cairo
- Semiramis Hotel Cairo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HISTORIC LEGENDS ON THE BANKS OF THE NILE Standing on the site of the historic Semiramis Hotel, Semiramis InterContinental Cairo is a symbol of modern style. Located in the heart of the city centre, facing the River Nile, the hotel is close to the Egyptian Museum, the Cairo Opera House and the Cairo Tower. The Citadel, Old Cairo, downtown shops and commercial centre are nearby. The Giza Pyramids and Cairo International Airport are just 25 km (16 miles) away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Otel so you can book your InterContinental Cairo Semiramis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.