This place has comfortable rooms, friendly staff and great restaurants. I must say that the breakfast buffet at this hotel is epic. Never quite seen another spread so lavish and tasty. Tried two restaurants during my stay and the coffee shop. Was happy with all the meals.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Cairo Semiramis Hotel
- Intercontinental Cairo Semiramis Hotel Cairo
- Intercontinental Cairo
- Semiramis Hotel Cairo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HISTORIC LEGENDS ON THE BANKS OF THE NILE Standing on the site of the historic Semiramis Hotel, Semiramis InterContinental Cairo is a symbol of modern style. Located in the heart of the city centre, facing the River Nile, the hotel is close to the Egyptian Museum, the Cairo Opera House and the Cairo Tower. The Citadel, Old Cairo, downtown shops and commercial centre are nearby. The Giza Pyramids and Cairo International Airport are just 25 km (16 miles) away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Expedia, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Cairo Semiramis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.