“Our fascinating journey of Cairo with Excellent tour Guide Mr. Mustafa” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Moustafa Egypt Tours-Day Tours

Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 223 Activities in Cairo
5.0 of 5 stars 124 Reviews
More attraction details
Owner description: Salam Alikom my lovely travellers. I am an English speaking tour guide and Egyptologist and I am the owner of Moustafa Egypt Tours. We have been organising tours all over Egypt since 2000. I love Egypt and can only tell you what is in my heart and share with you my love for this great land and its people. No matter how often you visit, there is always something new to see and discover. I don't know why this is, it's just the way things are in Egypt. As you drive through some of the busiest streets of Cairo towards Giza, you are surrounded on all sides by honking, bumper-to-bumper traffic, then suddenly without warning you see the Pyramids right before your eyes and you not only know where you are, you feel it too. It is the contrast between the old and new and the ease with which Egyptians bridge the gap that I find most amazing.We offer tours all over Egypt ... we also offer tailor made tours for Egypt.Welcome to Egypt, or in Arabic.... Ahllan fi Misr
Muscat, Oman
“Our fascinating journey of Cairo with Excellent tour Guide Mr. Mustafa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

One of the best Egyptian friend we have came across during our family Leisure trip to Egypt in October 2012. He is an amazing personality with expert knowledge in the ancient Egypt history of Pharaohs, which make all of us more interested to visit the Cairo Museum for the second time during our tour to Cairo. He shown us all the tourist places of Cairo and Alexandria with utmost care and explained the history of each of these place very passionately. Results is that my youngest son of 9 years also interested to visit Egypt again. We really enjoyed every moment with Mustafa and he is very caring about his guests, always tries to deliver the best out of him to his guests. We are indeed lucky to have him as our guide during our memorable journey in this Pharaohs land and we all wish him all the best.

Visited October 2012
Tour Guide M, Owner at Moustafa Egypt Tours-Day Tours, responded to this review, November 14, 2012
Thank you for your wonderful comment and i am so glad that you had a great time in Egypt the cradle of civilization and i look forward to your next visit !!

“Good times with my family. Thank you Moustafa:)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

Wow, best guide in Cairo, Funny, patient, flexable and knowledgable. He will go the extra mile to make you have the best time. It was important for him to make sure we understand everything about the history. It felt like a movie! I needed to buy a cellphone and he spent 2 hours shopping with me and showing me the different stores. He went to show me the school where my mom went when she was in high school. Emotional and knowledgeable. Here s a picture of us eating samak (fish) :) One advice, don't go in summer, it's too hot. Moustafa had to convince me to exit the air condition van we were in to go walk and touch the sphinx lol

Tour Guide M, Owner at Moustafa Egypt Tours-Day Tours, responded to this review, November 4, 2012
London, England, United Kingdom
“Amazing Day in Giza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

I would like everyone to have such an amazing informative day I have just had with Mustapha, he knew everything and wanted to give us all the options so letting me and my son decide what we wanted to do.
The day started in Memphis where there was an amazing statue of Ramses, who Mustapha knew everything about . before having lunch at lovely open air kebab restaurant. My son loved the fresh Mango juice.
Step pyramids at saqara which where amazing to understand how they were build, here Mustapha was able to show us tombs.
Then we finished the day at Giza looking at the Great pyramid before taking a Camel tour.
The whole day I recommend to everyone.

Visited October 2012
Thank you very much for your great comment and for giving me the opportunity to show you my lovely Egypt .. I was so happy to be your guide ... miss you , I look forward to your next visit !!
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“In Egypt with Moustafa!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

I thank Moustafa from the bottom of my heart for sharing his love, experiences and deep knowledge and understanding of Egypt, its people and lovely places; his tour was exceptional and he touched on all the important sightseeing areas and was full of energy and excitement and made our trip with him most memorable and we made the most , if not more, of the time we had there!! He made us laugh, take pictures wherever possible, made us understand and feel Egypt and its past..and though the time was short.. I felt I was there for longer! He looked after us so well throughout the trip- ensuring we were comfortable, had eaten- and shopped!! I pray we meet him soon to share more lovely experiences in Egypt- I would definitely recommend him as the perfect guide and friend in Egypt; such lovely people are hard to come by!! Thanks Moustafa for everything! We had an amazing time with you

Visited October 2012
Tour Guide M, Owner at Moustafa Egypt Tours-Day Tours, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Thank you very much for your great comment and for giving me the opportunity to show you my lovely Egypt .. I was so happy to be your guide , I look forward to your next visit !
Huntington Beach, California, United States
“Moustafa shares his love of Egypt and its culture”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

From the moment we met Moustafa at the Port of Alexandria it was obvious that we had chosen an outstanding tour guide. During the 3 hour drive to Cairo, Moustafa shared with us his love and understanding of Egypt, its people, culture and history. That alone was worth the price of the tour. We first visited the Egyptian Museum in Cairo. Moustafa, realizing our time limitation, prioritized our viewing so that we would have time to appreciate what we we saw. A stop at the Market Place introduced us to the Egyptian people and their daily life. As the rich and deep color of the late afternoon sun was settling over Giza we saw the Pyramids and the Sphinx. What a memory!

Visited November 2011