“Grill masters !!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 3,910 restaurants in Cairo
Cuisines: Grill
“Grill masters !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

I would definitely recommend the most delicious tomahawk steak! Enough to feed a family. I'm overwhelmed by the obvious noticeable change in food, ambiance, and helpful staff . I just fancied a light meal, like their awesome brunch menu, but ended up having a delicious healthy grilled lunch. What a variety. I love this place. Amazing for families, kids and just friends having a great time.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
ShereenO, PA to EAM i/c of F&B at Al Bustan Grill Restaurant, responded to this review, December 2, 2012
Dear Raadiyah,

Your delightful feedback about "AlBustan" is truly rewarding same as those about Shogun, Maestro, Bellini and Fayruz...

Again, let me thank you for sharing such positive feedback. Tomahawk is the signature dish for "AlBustan" and I am so glad you like it and the food in general.

Your encouraging feedback has been shared with all concerned staff especially the Chef as a reinforcement to them to make "AlBustan Grill" the best restaurant in Cairo and as you mentioned it is suitable for families, kids or friends.

Looking forward to welcoming you again to "AlBustan" at InterContinental Cairo Citystars.

97% Recommend
  • Arabic first
“Best rib eye”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

First time we try the american rib eye, medium, paper sauce it was unforgettable. The taste was excellent. The atmosphere there is very good.
But as my colleague Youceff said it took time to get our meal done.
Frankly speaking from my side for the rib eye, I would like the previous cooking style. The New cooking style more good appearance. But the taste not the same any more.

David L

• 4 of 5 stars Food
ShereenO, PA to EAM i/c of F&B at Al Bustan Grill Restaurant, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Dear David,

Thank you for sharing your feedback about "AlBustan" restaurant for it is always through our guests that we can measure our performance and ameliorate our services.

Your comments about the food preparation taking much time and the rib eye taste have been communicated to the concerned chefs and to the Director of kitchens as well for future consideration. And we hope that this will not deter your from visiting us again.

Looking forward to welcoming you soon in AlBustan at InterContinental Cairo Citystars.

PA to EAM i/c of F&B
“Best grill restaurant in egypt”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

It was my first time in this hotel & I will come back because we find the finest grill tast in Egypt

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dear Mrmr,

Thank you for sharing your nice feedback about "AlBustan Grill". Our target is to render our guests with the highest level of service and we are extremely happy we were able to make your first visit to InterContinental enjoyable and memorable.

We look forward to welcome you soon again to "AlBustan Grill" at InterContinental cairo Citystars.

Shereen omar
Hassi Messaoud, Ouargla, Algeria
“What a beautiful table”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

I want to express my personal opinion and all my friends that has been visiting this place have the same as mine, it is our first choice and we want to see a team similar in all the hotel restaurant especially the lovely girl who works evenings and without exception all the team is great also the food is perfect and when you take a seat appetite has gradually
a small remark you can catch up : the preparation of meals takes time
I finally wish you a good continuation

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
ShereenO, PA to EAM i/c of F&B at Al Bustan Grill Restaurant, responded to this review, November 1, 2012
Dear Youcef,

I would like to thank you for sharing your food experience in "AlBustan Grill" with us for it is only through our guests' feedback that we can measure our performance and target areas of concerns.

Your nice comments about the food and the staff have been shared with all the concerned team specially "Nagwa" who usually works during afternoon shifts. As such delightful feedback is always rewarding and presents a reinforcement to them to continue their efforts to make "AlBustan Grill" the best restaurant in Cairo.

Your valuable comment about the food taking some time for preparation, this has definitely been shared with the Director of Kitchens and the concerned chefs as well. Necessary actions have been taken to ensure non-reoccurance in the future.

Looking forward to welcoming you soon again in "AlBustan Grill" at InterContinental Cairo Citystars.

Kind Regards,
brisbane
“Good food and attentive service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

The Australian rib eye was not available so I opted for the US version which was good. Unfortunately the Bernaise sauce accompanying it had far too much vinegar resulting in a not too pleasing experience. My wife choose the excellently priced chicken tandoori but again the spice overwhelmed the dish. We have visited this eatery many times previously and I assume that this was an off day as all previous visits have been better.
Prices are typical 5 star hotel level for Cairo.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
ShereenO, PA to EAM i/c of F&B at Al Bustan Grill Restaurant, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
Dear Wham,
Thank you for sharing your feedback about your food experience at "AlBustan Grill" for it is only through our guests that we can improve our performance and enhance our services. Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience encountered.Your valuable comments about the rib eye and the chicken tandoori have been communicated to our Executive Chef and Director of Kitchens who in turn will take corrective actions to ensure non-reoccurance in the future.
InterContinental always prides itself on the highest level of guest satisfaction, unfortunately, we have fallen short this time.
We do appreciate your patronage towards "AlBustan Grill" and we hope that this experience will not deter you from visiting the restaurant again.
Looking forward to welcoming you soon in "AlBustan Grill" at InterContinental Cairo Citystars.