“Perfect Stopover in Cairo!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 223 Activities in Cairo
More attraction details
Owner description: Our Team of Guides, Egyptologists, leaders, operators and drivers are experienced in travel in different countries, wanting to provide the travel system in Egypt a new vision by supply your tour with everything the human beings could need to be improved: pleasure, morals and ethics of the pharaonic civilization and the ancient Egyptian language in Hieroglyphic script course all of that as well as Private Guided Tours, Multi-lingual Staff, Flexibility in arranging your tour plan according to your demands, Safety and Security, Guaranteed high quality service with refund if u have a real complain, appreciating to your money with the cost price and your time with fulfilling it with deep experience unforgettable and 24/7 Customer Service.
New York City, New York
“Perfect Stopover in Cairo!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2014 NEW

Rather than write a review from scratch, I'll simply share my email to the owner of the company:

I would like to take a moment to tell you how much I enjoyed my one day tour of Cairo with your guide Hasham Aref Zaki. Hasham planned the ideal itinerary based on my interests and time, and he gave very interesting and detailed histories and explanations of Egypt’s history and all of the sights we were visiting. I had an amazing time seeing the Pyramids and the Sphinx, ridding a camel, seeing the Nile River, visiting various shops, and exploring a bazaar in downtown Cairo. Hasham was extremely knowledgable about everything we visited, and expertly answered any questions I had. Thanks to Hasham, I was able to see everything I wanted to see in Cairo in the short amount of time I had. I will be sure to recommend your company, and in particular Hasham to anyone who is traveling to Egypt.

(Also, a note to anyone who is scared to visit Egypt right now: don't be. I felt very safe, the locals were all extremely warm, friendly, and welcoming, and it is a beautiful place...nothing like the American media shows)

Plymouth
4 attraction reviews
“Excellent communication and flexibility”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2014 NEW

Having read positive reviews on Trip Adviser, I contacted Last Minute to enquire about day tours. A series of emails followed as I dithered and changed my requests. Each of my emails was responded to within a day and all my requests were accommodated until we finalised an itinery for the three days that suited my individual needs. I was most impressed by all their systems - the booking and payment arrangements were extremely simple and efficient. Other companies could certainly learn from their processes and strong customer focus. I'll let everyone know how it went when we return at the end of the month!

Clonmel, Ireland
“Very satisfied customers!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2014 NEW

Myself my girlfriend brother and sister were getting sick of Egypt to be quiet honest, we tried to do the pyramids ourselves without organising through a company, it turned out to be a disaster we got conned into a tour by a local who had no knowledge or care if we learned anything just wanting to scam us! So last minute we rang up and everything was sorted straight away very efficient! Mimmo was our tour guide and Mohammed our driver, both of them were of the highest standard very professional, Mohammed worked all day with us got us around safely and was a one of the best drivers I've experienced! Mimmo was really considerate, gave us great knowledge but didn't overload us, took some great snaps on his own phone because we left our phone in the hotel, he made sure we always had water and that we weren t getting hassled, and when hungry he took us to a great local restaurant which was really cheap and the food was 10 out of 10. Also he brought us to the Coptic church, the mosque, the synagogue and the catholic church in Cairo, he was very respectful of all religions and gave some great insight in to his own religion, his enthusiasm was brilliant. He was happy to answer any questions and was really funny, if I went back to Cairo again I would hire him every day! Great value for money and I would recommend it to anyone going to Cairo! The Perfect day really!

Buenos Aires, Argentina
3 attraction reviews
“Very good process of reservation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2014 via mobile

they have answered all my mails very quickly gently And always trying to suit with my demands.they seem to be very flexible people.I have writen mails to many agencies to Find out about day tours in egypt and they were The only ones who answered all my questions in a very efficient way.If The tours result as Well as The reservation process i will be very happy

“First rate company.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2014

My husband and I spent the day with Halemoo. He was a wealth of information, friendly and funny. We very much enjoyed our day with him. We started with the Egyptian museum and then went on to Giza and then the bazaar.

Our driver was also excellent. I appreciated his superior driving skills getting us through Cairo traffic quickly and comfortably.

It was a lovely introduction to Cairo and Egypt. Thank you.

Visited November 2014