“Wonderful Egyptian Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 223 Activities in Cairo
5.0 of 5 stars 124 Reviews
More attraction details
Owner description: Our Team of Guides, Egyptologists, leaders, operators and drivers are experienced in travel in different countries, wanting to provide the travel system in Egypt a new vision by supply your tour with everything the human beings could need to be improved: pleasure, morals and ethics of the pharaonic civilization and the ancient Egyptian language in Hieroglyphic script course all of that as well as Private Guided Tours, Multi-lingual Staff, Flexibility in arranging your tour plan according to your demands, Safety and Security, Guaranteed high quality service with refund if u have a real complain, appreciating to your money with the cost price and your time with fulfilling it with deep experience unforgettable and 24/7 Customer Service.
New York City, New York
“Wonderful Egyptian Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

My daughter and I had an amazing time in Giza, Cairo and Alexandria thanks to Egypt Last Minute Private Tours. Booking was a very smooth process and they gave us exactly what we were looking for; the hotels were very nice and we felt happy and safe at all times. Our guide, Eman, in Cairo and Giza was absolutely AMAZING! She was extremely sweet, knowledgeable and went out of her way to give us the best experience we could have had. Everybody (organizers, guides and drivers) was very friendly and professional. Thank you to all of them for a wonderful and unforgettable Egyptian experience!

“Cairo-Luxor March Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

My daughter and I had a wonderful tour in Cairo with our guide Mimmo - he is the best! We toured the Pyramids of Giza, the Spinx, and the Egyptian Museum. Mimmo was knowledgeable, friendly and gave us a first rate experience of Cairo. The booking was easy (Mr. AboGazia was very flexible with the payment). Our guide in Luxor was Peter, and he was wonderful as well. I highly recommend using this company for your tours of Egypt.

Boston, Massachusetts
“March Egypt Cairo-Luxor-Aswan”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

Egypt Last Minute has been very responsive and pleasant to deal with. Eslam AboGazia has been excellent and prompt in responding to our queries and scheduling requests. Online Payment for the trip reservation deposit was very easy to provide as well.

We are looking forward to our trip in April and will post a post-trip review once we are back.

Urbanna, Virginia
“Loved Everything”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

Couldn't be happier with my experience. The people in Egypt are the nicest people and my guides were very profesional and made me fall in love with the country and the culture. Everything was organized very well and my hotels and cruise were both fantastic.

Cape Town Central, South Africa
“PROMPT EXCELLENT SERVICE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

Looking forward to my trip to Egypt in two weeks time. Eslam is a true gem! Communication with has been superfast, professional and efficient from the time I sent my first email. Can't wait to the service to match the experience. Egypt Last Minute rocks!