“Excellent Dinner.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Maestro Italian Restaurant

Maestro Italian Restaurant
InterContinental Cairo Citystars | Omar Ibn El Khattab St. Heliopolis, Cairo 11737, Egypt
202-2480-0100
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Johannesburg, South Africa
“Excellent Dinner.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

Thank you for an excellent meal and great service. The food was so tasty you can feel the food was made with heart. Thank you too, to the head chef for personally coming to ensure I had a great meal. I look forward to coming back.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
ShereenO, PA to EAM of F&B at Maestro Italian Restaurant, responded to this review, April 14, 2013
Dear valued guest,

Thank you for sharing your comments about "Maestro" restaurant on TripAdvisor. It’s only through our guests' feedback that we can enhance our services and performance.

It is truly a pleasure to serve you and we’re glad that you had a good experience and were satisfied with the food and service. We’ve made a commitment to create a culture based on placing our guests in the heart of everything we do.

Your rewarding feedback has been shared with the Chef and I must say that he is very delighted with such feedback.

Looking forward to welcoming you again in "Maestro" Restaurant InterContinental Cairo Citystars

94% Recommend
Egypt
“Great Anniversary ..In a Great Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

I was planning to take my fiancé last month to celebrate together her Bd in Maestro but bad luck we didn't know that it's closed on Sat.'s ,I was very excited after reading the reviews on trip advisor best place to take good reviews . I was keen to take her on our anniversary ..which was today, the place was great ! Blasting despite the first impression from the staff attitude when entering made me think for a second that I was fooled but this changed immediately,best service ever. The food is warm cream mushroom soup ,fantastic perfect risotto , very tasty rack lamb the same with the fillet and quite nice dessert . The place is very romantic with soft music and a guitarist playing ... Need to increase the food variety though, Very romantic & classy with great service and compensation just when they felt that i was dissatisfied ,which after all this was wrong,,,thanks for all the staff and the chef ..especial thanks for Tamer Fayek (Assistant Manager-Maestro) he took real good care of us and from all of the guests..and became a friend...Thanks Maestro for a great anniversary! Sure I will be back

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
ShereenO, PA to EAM i/c of F&B at Maestro Italian Restaurant, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
Dear Anwar,

Thank you for sharing your delightful experience in "Maestro" on TripAdvisor. I want as well to seize his opportunity and tell you Happy Anniversary.

"Maestro" always prides itself on the highest level of guest experience and we are very glad we were able to achieve our target this time and make your visit enjoyable and memorable.

Your encouraging comments have been shared with all concerned chefs and service staff in "Maestro" especially "Tamer Fayek" as a reinforcement to them to continue their efforts to make it the best Italian restaurant in Cairo.

Looking forward to welcoming you again and again to "Maestro" at InterContinental Cairo Citystars.

Dallas, Texas
“Will never forget....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012

I had traveled a lot and have had many great meals..but I will never forget my meal at Maestro. I has an amazing lamb dish that was cooked to perfection. The plate was served with a linguine pasta with a very light combination of pesto, olive oil and balsamic vinaigrette. The lamb was so fresh that it melted when it entered your mouth. It was a very light meal bursting with flavor. I am glad the chef came to the table because I was able to let him know how great the meal was.

The ambience of the restaurant was really nice and elegant. The restaurant has a very nice musician playing the guitar. The music was a great backdrop to a an amazing dinner.

Unfortunately I did not had dessert but wish I would because they just looked divine.

Visited December 2012
ShereenO, PA to EAM i/c of F&B at Maestro Italian Restaurant, responded to this review, January 6, 2013
Dear Bwashburn,

Glad to see your comment about "Maestro" as you did about "Shogun" for it is truly rewarding when our honored guests recognize our efforts, products and service in such a positive way.

We always pride ourselves on the highest level of guest satisfaction and we are extremely glad we have achieved our target this time.

Looking forward to welcoming you soon again to "Maestro" at InterContinental Cairo Citystars.

Kind Regards,
Cairo, Egypt
“We love it..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

I went twice there.. With family and second time with my partner.. We loved it.. We ordered the set menu differently each visit.. ,food is excellent, the guitarist is cool and everything is absolutely check.. We will go again definitely inshallah :)

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
ShereenO, PA to EAM i/c of F&B at Maestro Italian Restaurant, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
Dear Elisareen,

Thank you for sharing your delightful experience in "Maestro" restaurant on TripAdvisor. As it is always very rewarding when we receive positive comments as such.

"Maestro" always prides itself on the highest level of guest satisfaction and we are so glad we were able to achieve our target and make your experience enjoyable and memorable.

Your nice feedback had been communicated to all concerned to encourage them more to continue their efforts in making "Maestro" the best Italian restaurant in town.

Cairo, Al Qahirah, Egypt
“amazing place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

its an amazing place to go to in special occasions.. the music is very nice and romantic, the place is comfortable and fancy, the service is great and the food is very good ( from my experience chicken is better than beef),,it wont be the last time to go to this restaurant:)

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
ShereenO, PA to EAM i/c of F&B at Maestro Italian Restaurant, responded to this review, December 9, 2012
Dear 78M_f,

Thank you for sharing your delightful experience about "Maestro" on TripAdvisor. As it is always through our guests' feedback that we can measure our performance and services.

Your nice comments have been shared with all staff in "Maestro" as a reinforcement to them to continue their efforts to make it the best "Italian" restaurant in town.

Looking forward to welcoming you again to "Maestro" at InterContinental Cairo Citystars.