“Perfect” 5 of 5 stars

kaunas
9 attraction reviews
“Perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

Lonely Egypt really knows how to treat their clients. Trip to Cairo was organized on the highest level - all questions were answered, not only such places of interest like Giza pyramids were shown, but much more. For this - special thanks to travel guide Amr. Also Lonely planet helped us to make some trips in Sharm el Sheikh and nearby places - Coloured Canyon, diving etc.
Would recommend to anyone.

Visited January 2012

• Polish first
Tripoli, Libya
“Beautiful Vacation in Egypt”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

I can't imagine that I have left Egypt and back to my horrible work , I don’t know from where I can start From the moment we got off the plane and our feet Touched the Land of Egypt everyone was super helpful and fun and went above and beyond to make sure our trip was extra special. A decent very well dressed person was waiting for us holding a sign with our name helped us through everything in airport all procedures went very smooth. Our guide Amir was fantastic, so knowledgeable and friendly - he really made our holiday and we feel we made a good friend! The staff couldn't be more amazing I would recommend Lonely Egypt for anybody planning a trip to Egypt!!!

Visited September 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Best holiday ever!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

We are enormously grateful to everyone at Lonely Egypt for the splendid and efficient service they provided during our holiday to Egypt. It was even more magical than we ever imagined, the most amazing and well organised trip we’ve ever experienced!!!! Our Tour Operator was wonderful- answering all of our questions and giving us information about things we hadn't even thought of!

Our “friends” as I now call them at Lonely Egypt organised our trip and excursions with the utmost care and attention to every single detail. They went out of their way too to make us feel comfortable and at ease in their country and we felt safe at all times. I highly recommend Lonely Egypt services to anyone thinking of travelling to this beautiful land and want their dreams turned to reality.......Thank you so much guys and we will be back!!!!!

Visited October 2012
Oslo, Norway
“Personalized Cairo in two days tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

Our small group of 3 were met at the Giza train station early morning, and from then on brought around to the usual sites. Very good, both the guide and the driver - and sometimes mr Amr himself showed up to verify the service was ok. Every wish were met instantly. Nice people, and excellent service all the way. Highly recommended.

Visited December 2011
Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States
3 attraction reviews
“Great Tours and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I used Lonely Egypt for a tour of Alexandria, and I was very impressed. We visited many sites, most of which I would have never known existed if not for our tour guides. They were able to give us the history of every site and answer any questions we had. They also took us out for an authentic lunch and provided water on the tour. Since my visit, I've kept in touch with our guide Amr, and I hope to return in the future. I'd definetly recommend using Lonely Egypt if you are looking for well informed and organized tour.

Visited December 2011