“Great Tours and Service” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #19 of 223 Activities in Cairo
Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States
3 attraction reviews
“Great Tours and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I used Lonely Egypt for a tour of Alexandria, and I was very impressed. We visited many sites, most of which I would have never known existed if not for our tour guides. They were able to give us the history of every site and answer any questions we had. They also took us out for an authentic lunch and provided water on the tour. Since my visit, I've kept in touch with our guide Amr, and I hope to return in the future. I'd definetly recommend using Lonely Egypt if you are looking for well informed and organized tour.

Visited December 2011

• Polish first
Al Khobar
“Our Amazing Egypt Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Wow wow wow, what can I say...
Amr, I just want to thank you and your crew for your work ethic and kindness, you made our trip to Egypt more memorable than we could have ever imagined, your professionalism and hard work in planning our journey to your beautiful country is much appreciated. …and this comes from somebody who loves planning his own trips! So, my hats off to you…
We wish you all the best and we will recommend you to all of our friends and family, in fact I have already done several of them so far. You guys are the best…
Amir, Al-khobar Saudi Arabia

Los Angeles, California
“Our trip to Egypt”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

Lonely Egypt was recommended to us by my husband's friend. Our itinerary was perfectly planed by Amr based on our budget and taste months prior to our arrival to Egypt. When we arrived to Cairo international airport Amr was waiting for us, he took care of our visa and he escorted us to our hotel. The next 10 days of our trip was beautifully planed and we felt like royalty everywhere we went. Amr's Crew was so kind, professional and knowledgeable that left me speechless. Amir (Egyptologist) was assigned to us in Cairo, whose knowledge was extremely high and we will never forget his kindness. Our driver was a pure gentleman and a very safe driver. Our tour guide Ashraf (who was assigned to us by Amr) in Aswan was a true gentleman as well.
Amr, your work ethic, hospitality and kindness was beyond our exception, thank you for given us such a memorable trip.
We wish you a great success in the future and we will recommend you to all of our friends and family.
Can't wait to see you guys again
Hermin, Los Angeles, USA

New York City, New York
3 attraction reviews
“Lonely Egypt rocks !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

I've been here in Egypt for the last 5 years, did a lot of tours with a dozen of travel agencies/excursion offices across the country and no agency could ever come close to the exceptional service of lonely Egypt .. their team is helpful, knowledgeable & punctual which is the most important of all, Amr the managing director is very decent and problem solver since I'm here for work I contacted him several times in the last couple of years asking his advice about things that are so distant from his business and I was quite surprised as he always helped, thank you guys for your help can't wait to see you next Thursday on Petra trip.

Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
“Amazing Trip with Lonely Egypt”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

The Lonely Egypt tour operator we had was Amr Zenz. He was amazing from my very first email weeks ago until the moment he dropped us off on our last day in Cairo. He picked us up from the airport and organized our visa issues. Amr and his colleagues were very organized, polite, educated and funny. They knew the best places to take us and best times to go and most importantly, my family felt safe and secured.
Amr handled everything about our stay in Cairo. Tickets to all the attractions, lunch...you name it, he had it covered. I've traveled to many places and this was one of the best tour companies I have encountered. We had a wonderful trip with memories that will last a life time. We will be using Lonely Egypt again when we return one day to see the rest of the amazing country. Thank you Lonely Egypt for providing first class, highly professional service. We will definitely recommend your to our families and friends.

Visited December 2011