“Amazing!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 200 activities in Cairo
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Tour Egypt is a Tour company established since 1996, based in Egypt and with an office in the United States. We provide a range of travel services including Day Tours, privately customized for you. Our most famous Day Tours include Day Tour Giza, Day Tour City in Cairo, and an over day in Alexandria. We offer reliable and high quality services including an Egyptologist guide - fluent English speaker, Lunch and Mineral Water. Day Tours Info: Day Tour Giza includes: the Great Pyramids and the Sphinx, Saqqara, Memphis, camel and/or horse riding.Day Tour City includes: the Egyptian Museum, Mohamed Aly Citadel, and Old Cairo Area.Alexandria over day includes: Pompey’s Pillar, Roman Theatre, Montaza Gardens, Alexandria Library, Catacomb of Kom el Shuqaffa and Qayet Bay Citadel View. The tour starts at 6 AM and ends at approximately 8 PM
UK
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

We went to Egypt for one week and wanted to cover the main historical sites of egypt in a small time with a bit of relaxation as well. I dont have any complaints to make with Tour Egypt. From start to finish they were excellent and would recommend them to anyone who wants to explore egypt in comfort and safety. As a family of 5 we wanted to cover the sites in Cairo, Giza and Luxor and then chill in Hurghada all inclusive for three nights. Tour Egypt were able to accomodate all our requests and were very competitive in pricing inc all transport transfers, domestic flights, hotels, admission to sites and tour guide. If you are looking for a hassle free, safe, well priced holiday in egypt, then you don't need to look any further. The tour egypt team are very friendly and knowledgeable and will go out of their way to make your holiday one of your best memories. Even if you have last minute requests, they will try their best to accomodate. My very best of thanks to the tour egypt team Aladin, Radwan, Nora, Refei,Tariq and the drivers :). Despite the safety concerns we had travelling to egypt, you truly made it a lovely holiday for us and exceeded our expectations. Thank you.
Jaison and family, UK

Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Fabulous”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

We visited Egypt for 10 days with Tour Egypt this March as my 50th birthday bucket list trip. We had a wonderful time and Tour Egypt provided us with two knowledgeable wonderful guides - Alfred and Osama. Our Tour leader Radwan met us at the airport when we arrived and after our Nile cruise - He keep us on track and was able to change a few things for us at the last minute to make our trip even more wonderful. Tour Egypt made the trip stress free!

We felt completely safe our entire time in Egypt and advise anyone who wants to go to Egypt to go NOW - we never experienced a crowd at any of the sites we visited.
I will never forget this trip _ Tour Egypt made it a trip of a lifetime.

KD

Visited March 2014
Brentwood, New York
“Bucket list shortened.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

After months of going back and forth I decided to take the plunge and go ahead and seriously consider and book a dream trip to Egypt. Tour Egypt was highly rated and proved their ratings by how quickly and efficiently they responded to my emails and inquiries. The major selling point was the Skype conversation that lasted an hour where I asked every question I could think of and received answers I was comfortable with. The itinerary was very cohesive and comprehensive and the tour guides were extremely knowlegable. The country was beautiful and peaceful so it was safe to travel (bring plenty of money for tips). With the exception of a single night stay a hotel that I didn't like, my 6 days were amazing and unforgettable. Egypt is worth it and they need their travel economy to come back to where it was before, so get there.

Visited February 2014
Doha, Qatar
8 attraction reviews
“Lived up to the promise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

I have taken short (2-3 day) private tours before but Tour Egypt surpassed my expectations for some very good reasons:
1. They arrived on time; every time.
2. Tour leader, Radwan met me on the airside of immigration taking all the pain out of my visa-on-arrival.
3. Entertainment on the Nile cruise was better than feared: band, male and female singers, belly dancer and the most remarkable, non-traditional Dervish dancer (Sufi whirler) who stole the show.
4. I had a short itinerary and Tour Egypt kept the pace up so that I missed nothing; changing the itinerary as my guide, Alfred came to know my interests better.
5. Lunch at the Fish Market in Alexandria – excellent!
6. Friendly, respectful people staff.
7. Did I mention that they arrived on time; every time?

Visited December 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Woderfull Expedition”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

i went to Cairo for having a short vacation. It was too late for me to realize that the time I spent wasn't enough. The staff were excellent and the guide was very knowledgeable, skillful, professional and just beyond description. Their hospitality is extremely applaudable. It was a fabulous stress free trip that I have ever had. Flexible with your demand and very adaptive. Everything was according to plan, well organized meet, greet and escort !! They are very helpful, friendly and caring.I never felt I am alone..The entire team took a great effort to make every single moment remarkable and joyful even during the stressful circumstances in the city. I very well content that I picked up the right organizer !!! Friends if you are going Egypt for first time, I would certainly reckon Tour Egypt on trip Advisor !!!!

Visited September 2013