“Brilliant” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 200 activities in Cairo
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Our main goal is delivering Excellent service with the Best price of the tailored holiday and Layover even at the last minute to make you experience Egypt like a local off the beaten path. Egypt tailor made is owned and operated by Walid Fathy who has experience for over 20 years as an Egyptologist guide and tour operator specialist in Tailor made tours all over Egypt and Jordan in ( English,German,Spanish,Portuguese and Italian languages). Whether you're a single woman or man, who prefer to travel at their own pace, no one extends a warmer welcome to solo travelers than Egypt tailor made. Be sure that your safety and security are our top priority. My selected colleagues and I in Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, white desert, Jordan ensure that you will always make authentic cultural connections and understand the real spirit of Egypt & Jordan. Egypt Tailor Made is ideal for those who prefer to explore places not found on other itineraries. We will help organize the most appropriate program to suit your interests, time and budget. Whether you're looking for a budget holiday, a student holiday ,a romantic honeymoon, or a family adventure, we can tailor-make your own personal holiday. We are enthusiastic for what we do and we love to travel. Our vision and reputation make us one of the most trustworthy tailor made operators in Egypt. When you discover Egypt with our growing company, you will journey off the beaten path.
Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
“Brilliant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

Massamo was brilliant. Very friendly, knowledgable and accomodating. Due to weather conditions we had to change some of the original itinerary and Massamo did this with ease and ensured that we still managed to cover everything, just at different times. The pyramids were out of this world and Massamo made sure that we got all the pictures we wanted. I had an amazing time on this trip and would have no hesitation in recommending Massamo as a tour guide. He made our experience in Egypt one to remember. Thank you Massamo.

Visited January 2013
walid f, Owner at Egypt Tailor Made Day Tours, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
Dear Nicola, Thank you so much for reviewing us . we are very pleased that you enjoyed your time in Cairo . We are a tailor made company , that is why we always accommodating the tour according to the time and budget even weather conditions .
Looking forward to see you again with more friends and relatives .
Walid fathy

Jerusalem, Israel
“Extraordinary Day in Cairo!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

Absolutely great day in Cairo with Tailor Made Tours! My guide, Mohsen Hassen, was extremely knowledgable about the politics in Egypt and the history of the country. He was very adventurous and happily took me everywhere in the city where he, Mohsen, provided great political insight. Mohsen combine a professor's knowledge with a tour guide's intuitions about what I would want to see. We went on a great tour of the pyramids of the afternoon, and had a sublime lunch of local Egyptian fair. Tailor Made Tours really are Tailor made--- they listen to what you are interested in doing in Cairo, whether it is exploring the politics of the city, the history of Egypt, or a mix, and give you great suggestions about how to make the most of your day in Cairo. Everyone, from the owner Walid, to Mohsen of course, to the driver, were extremely friendly and spoke perfect English. I could not recommend these guys (or Cairo) more highly! See if Mohsen is available the day you are arriving if you want to guarantee yourself a perfect time.

Visited July 2013
Dhahran, Ash Sharqiyah, Saudi Arabia
“Magnificent Massimo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

We were a group of 6 girls travelling to Cairo to see the pyramids and used Egypt Tailor Made Day tours for all our trip needs. Massimo was the best. He was accommodating and helpful and extremely knowledgeable. He met us at our hotel on the day we had planned to go to see the pyramids and was not in the least bit phased that two of us had decided to dress up as Cleopatra and Ramses the Great for the day (full costume)! We were taken to see all the pyramids with a great narrative from Massimo and lots of fun and laughing. He was the best photographer and let us get into all the silly poses we wanted to. Even running through the crowds to get our last Sphinx kissing shots before zooming off to catch our plane was not a problem.

All in all Massimo was a fab tour guide and I wouldn't hesitate recommending him. We had the best time in Egypt.

Visited March 2013
“Very facilitating and interesting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

I booked a day tour of cairo with walid and was satisfied with prompt response and dedication to profession. A professional and competent person to deal with and he knows his job well.

Visited June 2013
“An unforgettable day in Cairo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

We visited Cairo in early June of this year and decided to do a day tour of the Pyramids with Mr Walid's company. As I was six months pregnant, our guide for the day, Mohsen, suggested we do the pyramids in Giza first and then continue with the rest of our tour. I could not be thankful enough to him for this suggestion as I was more energized in the morning and managed to take full advantage of being in presence of a wonder of the world. Throughout our tour, Mohsen and Ghergis, the driver, made sure I was comfortable, had enough water at all times, took plenty of rest, always sat in the shade and even made sure I had bathroom breaks every so often (which is very important when you are six months pregnant!). They made our tour so personalized and comfortable that I felt as though God had sent down angels to look after me through my trip. Mr. Walid also kept calling to make sure everything was well and if we needed anything.

After touring the pyramids in Giza, Saqqara and Dahshur I decided it was too hot to continue to Memphis and Mohsen was completely flexible with the change in plan. As a treat from himself and Mr. Walid, he then took us to a local restaurant and introduced us to the Egyptian dish 'Koshary'. And what can I say about Koshary?! So authentic, so delicious, and simply the best meal we had while in Egypt. It was so delectable that we had to have it again and my husband and myself cannot stop raving about it till today. It's worthwhile mentioning that experiencing local cuisine was one of the objectives of our trip and Mr.Walid and his team went out of their way to make it happen!

Honestly, if you are looking to visit Egypt 1) go with a tour company and 2) look no further than Egypt Tailor Made Day Tours. They cater for all your needs and go beyond. They will endlessly customize your trip to suit your needs, even at the drop of a hat. And they will make your time in Egypt most enjoyable and relaxing.

Visited June 2013