Our first experience was ok. They didn't seem aware of our booking on booking.com but accommodated us. The room was under renovation so was half finished but was livable. They gave us a terrible conversion rate from USD to EGP so if you do choose to stay here then take USD so you don't get cheated. Our second experience was terrible. We rebooked for the night before we left Cairo and they forgot our booking & didn't have a room for us. So late at night we had to change hotels.
- Dusty & dirty in the room
-Still being renovated - no shower curtain
- Fitted sheet & very light cover provided, no top sheet or doona cover
- Only one towel but they gave us a second towel when asked. This occurred each night we stayed.
- Water wasn't ready and warm for us to have a shower when we checked in & when it did heat up, one person was able to shower for 1.5 mins before the hot water ran out
- Adequate customer service, appear very friendly
- Big & comfortable bed, pillows weren't comfortable though
- Reasonably sized room
- Internet available in foyer
- Felt safe
- Breakfast included (we didn't get sick from it)
I wouldn't recommend this hotel. If you want affordable accomodation there are plenty of other options in Cairo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nile Season Hotel New hotel, opened in Oct 2011, designed for all budget travelers, located next to the Four Seasons Hotel at Nile Plaza ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Nile Season Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.