“Great tour” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #176 of 221 Activities in Cairo
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: i'm the owner of these orgniation,which can handel all type of service from A.Z DOOR TO DOOR.try to reach the top service with the most reasnable prices.
Slough, England, United Kingdom
“Great tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2012

I was travelling by my self in Cairo. I was really lucky Fatma Soliman was my guide. She looked after me at every moment. It was easy to tell she is passionate about Egyptian history and photography. If you like pictures she will let you know where the good spots are.

Visited April 2012

Seattle, Washington
“tour of old cairo,salah eldin citadel,khan elkhalili with aroundegypt tours”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2012

i just booked my trip so late at night and didn't excepect that quick answer with how much and how can we conatct early moorning when i chcked my email,so we could start so easy and we started our trip so have been picked up from my freinds house and it was realy so intersting day i didn't imagin that it will be more than i imagin.
we had to start with the citadel as the guide suggested because it was the coptic christmas then we went to coptic cairo where we could see very colourfull day,after we went to khan el khlili and got mint tea and because i smoke i enjoyed shisha (water pipe) with apple falvour as the egyptian used to do,so it was well orgnized and i suggest to join these group if you would like to have the real spirit of the great soul of the egyptian but try to book at least one day befor you want to go but much better one week.

Visited January 2012
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Excellent tour - Top class guide”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2011

This is the second time my wife and I have toured with Fatma Soliman. Two years ago we visited the Giza pyramids on a bespoke tour. This time we were shown Dahshur, Memphis and Sakkara. As usual Fatma took us to places off the beaten track and provided a fantastic knowledgeable commentary. Everything went like clockwork as we knew it would.
I wouldn't hesitate to engage Fatma again for an Egyptian tour.

Visited October 2011
Llanelli, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
“Around Egypt Tours are 'Simply the Best'”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2011

In a space of just three days we had to cover a lot. Fatma Soliman from AroundEgyptTours was our guide and how lucky we were. She organised a superb itinerary that gave us a blend of all that is great about Cairo and its surroundings. The pace of her daily programmes were just right and her knowledge was quite astounding. We have never learned so much in so little time. If you're thinking about going to Cairo then just look-up www.aroundegypttours.com - you won't go wrong.

Visited December 2010