“Very good tour operator” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #28 of 223 Activities in Cairo
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Sydney
“Very good tour operator”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

Nice people , very well organized . We enjoyed a lot with Habibi tours along our excursions in Cairo and Luxor .. we will come back .!!

Visited October 2012

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
600 attraction reviews
“Well Managed and Friendly Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

I sent out emails to several tour companies and this tour company responded quickly and replied to all questions and requests timely.

I had built tours and used taxi transfers. Everything was accommodated and the tours were a great experience. The transfers occurred timely. Someone was waiting for me with a sign at all the airports.

The tours kept on schedule and the guides always allowed me extra time if I needed, included options if I liked, and allowed for special requests. I felt like I became a friend to the drivers and the guides. Everything was discussed and explained from Ancient Egypt, Islam, and current politics of Egypt. The tours were very enjoyable.

The guides kept the touts away if I requested and kept me feeling relaxed and safe at all times.

The tour company is a responsible group that you can depend.

Visited September 2012
Abu Dhabi
“HABIBI TOUR Company, Cairo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

Just returned from a wonderful trip to Egypt. It was made much easier by taking several tours with this company. It was great value for money: they were punctual, polite, informative, honest, safe drivers and good company. For a local company run by locals, I would recommend them to anyone. Thanks to Rafiq and Mahmoud!
regards Revichandran Ramakrishnan

Visited August 2012
london
“Wonderful time with Habibitours”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

Me and my friends we used Habibi tours during our travel around Egypt and we had a wonderful time and all in all were very well organized and I would'nt hesitate to use them again while travelling in Egypt, Thank you very much for looking after us .

Visited May 2012
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“High quality, authentic and reliable services!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

I have relied on the gentlemen at Habibitours to arrange day trips, cultural outings and week-long vacations as well as car service in Cairo and throughout the country multiple times for myself, my family and my friends - and I have never been disappointed! They provide flexible and reliable services at a reasonable cost and always ensure customers are satisfied and and received authentic Egyptian hospitality. I strongly recommend Habibitours, whether it's your first time Egypt or it's your second home.

Visited August 2011