“Good tour in safe city” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #101 of 223 Activities in Cairo
More attraction details
Owner description: We are the local sightseeing experts, offering a wide range of Daily Tours that cover all of Egypt's well-known attractions. Our tours are always guided by a professional egyptologist guide and include all transfers by car or coach with air conditioning and all entrance fees.We know that your leisure time is important to you, therefore we designed our tours to ensure that you have all the time you need at each attraction, so you can fully appreciate it and enjoy your experience.
Cairo, Egypt
“Good tour in safe city”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012

We booked koki tours for a day tour to Giza pyramids and museum.cairo is the busiest city I have ever seen but koki provided us a professional driver as well as our guide was amazing very friendly and informative we highly recommend them

Visited May 2012

San Diego, California
4 attraction reviews
“Wonderful personal tour.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2012

We were staying in an apartment in Cairio. Our Koki driver and guide (Mamoudh) picked us up right on time both days. We visited Gizah and the pyramids the first day, and old Cairo the second. Both were wonderful, mostly because of the knowledge and passion of our guide Mamoudh. The driver never scared us! Quite a job in Cairo traffic.

All in all a wonderful experience. We heartily recommend Koki tours.

Visited February 2012
Houston, Texas
“Seeing the Real Cairo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2012

I spent several days in Egypt doing what was probably the standard tourist trip including the Aswan dam, a float trip down the Nile, visiting several temples including Karnack and Luxor and a day in Cairo.,

By far my most enjoyable time was the day in Cairo with Mohamed as my tour guide. We visited the great pyramids and the Sphinx and I got to ride a camel. Mohamed helped me bargain for the price of the ride. When I wanted to go inside a pyramid he suggested that I take one of the smaller pyramids where the price was significantly less, but I still got to experience a genuine pyramid. While visiting the pyramids he saw a tourist being ripped off and he stood up for her even though she meant nothing to him.

I had a wonderful Egyptian meal at a café in the bazaar. While at the bazaar I decided that what I really wanted to do was see the city. Mohamed changed my tour on the spot so we could wander through the bazaar and see the real city. Cairo is an incredibly dynamic city. I would describe it as New York City on steroids. I can’t wait to go back and have Mohamed show me more of the city.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“First Trip to Egypt from Philadelphia, PA”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2011

I enjoyed the tour and the tour guide was very knowledgeable about the history of Egypt. My dream and hope was to see the pryamids, Shinx and ride the camel. I was able to do all. I enjoyed the first lunch we had with the taste of Egypt. The second lunch was a let down for me. I can go to Fridays any day at home. I misunderstood him on the second lunch and I would had pick a different place. I would had prefer to taste the eqyptian food.

Knivsta, Uppsala Lan, Sweden
3 attraction reviews
“Two days in Cairo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2011

We spent 1½ days in Cairo, visiting the Egyptian museum, the pyramids, and the bazaars.
Liked most to experience the daily life of the Egyptians.
Disliked the way they treat their animals.
If possible make arrangements to have a guide to help you to explore the best of Cairo.
Spend at least 1½ days in Cairo.