“Twenty-One Hours in Cairo” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 217 Tours & Activities in Cairo
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Ramasside Private Tours, you will enjoy with our Ramasside Pyramids Private Tours the most historical places which considered one of the seven wonders in the world.You will explore with us Ramasside Private Tours as they explore and also the Great Sphinx, Giza,Memphis and Sakkara.
“Twenty-One Hours in Cairo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2015

This tour is hands down one of the best values around!! A true steal for an authentic and highly personalized experience... We had an overnight layover in Cairo, arriving mid-afternoon, but knew we could not leave Egypt without seeing the pyramids so we sent an email inquiry to the company about two weeks prior to our trip. Ramasside responded right away with a fully customized itinerary that included a personal tour guide and transportation to the pyramids, camel rides, dinner by the Nile, markets, and stops at several shops. Upon arrival, our guide and extremely knowledgeable Egyptologist, Hesham picked us up at the airport and delivered a phenomenal experience that we won't forget. Though we started our tour late (around 2pm vs the 9am start for the typical tour), Hesham was very knowledgable and accommodating and took us everywhere we asked to visit including the pyramids, shops, bazaar, dinner by the Nile and back to our hotel. Beyond his incredible knowledge and passion for Egyptian history, traveling around Egypt with Hesham was like getting authentic flavor and local perspective from someone that actually took time to enjoy the day with us (not to mention, bargain on our behalf)! We had such a great time and can't believe how much we packed into one day thanks to Hesham!! We'll definitely be back to Egypt with more time to spare and will be recommending Hesham and Ramasside to all of our friends and colleagues! Thanks for the once in a lifetime memories!

Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
“Service Beyond The Call of Duty.,.,.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2015 via mobile

From the first minute we met our tour guide Mina Wasfy, to the time he waited with us for our delayed train late at night at Cairo Train Station to make sure we set off okay and we said good bye, Mina was nothing short of exceptional.

Not only is he a brilliant Egyptologist, he is extremely passionate about his job, kind and patient. Mina's professionalism beyond the call of duty will always remain in our hearts and minds as much as the first time we laid eyes on the pyramids.

Thank you Mena for everything.

Rosa & Ben
Bali, Indonesia

Envoyé de mon iPad

“Egypt, I'm in love.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2015

I had a great time in Egypt thanks to Ramasside. I never thought I'd love Egypt like how I did. I got to see all the important sites and yet do what I had planned. I must say, I've received nothing but good care, good company and the best guides. Hany (Cairo), Athar (Alexandria) and Mostafa (Luxor) were amazing. Also not to forget the drivers Basim and Ramadhan as well as the guys waiting at the transits. As a solo traveler, i felt comfortable and safe at all times.

“Great trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2015

I like to thank everybody at Ramasside tours for this fantastic tour special thanks to the owner and Hesham the guide
This tour in Egypt was a dream come true for me and an amazing life changing experience
Also special thanks to the driver Husni because he was very polite and drove safe

“Student research fieldtrip to Egypt”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2015

Having just completed my trip to Egypt I would like to thank Ramasside tours for their excellent service. My group consisted of myself and two other students, and we had very specific desires to go to remote part of Egypt, Lake Manzala, for a uni project we are working on. Although they do not typically operate in this area, they assisted us greatly in helping us to do what we needed and translate for us so we could communicate with local fisherman in the area. In particular I would like to thank Amir our guide for the Alexandria and Cairo part of the tour and Aiman our driver and translator in Port Said and Lake Manzala.