“Ramasside Day Tours” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 223 Activities in Cairo
5.0 of 5 stars 286 Reviews
More attraction details
Owner description: Ramasside Private Tours, you will enjoy with our Ramasside Pyramids Private Tours the most historical places which considered one of the seven wonders in the world.You will explore with us Ramasside Private Tours as they explore and also the Great Sphinx, Giza,Memphis and Sakkara.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
“Ramasside Day Tours”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2014

I am blown away at the friendly professional help we have received so far. We are travelling in March and can't wait to go on the tours. All of our emails and queries have been answered fully and so quickly. Very impressed with the service we have received so far.

Visited December 2014

Denver, Colorado
“Ramasside Private Tours”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2014

We had a great time on our tour with Ramasside Private Tours. It was very affordable and our guide Jassar was awesome. I would highly recommend their services to anyone.

Visited December 2014
Lake Wylie, South Carolina
“Request Mimmo - Truly Amazing Guide!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2014

I would like to say I typically don't write reviews good or bad but our tour was incredible so I feel almost obligated to share our experience. I take full pride in recommending Ramasside Private Tours but more importantly the Tour Guide Mimmo. He was simply amazing, his knowledge, enthusiasm, expertise, ability to read other people and also ourselves to create a never forgotten memory of such an incredible place. He takes the time to go the extra mile to ensure we understood the stories, the timelines, and even the culture around us. He was able to make simple things come alive and never underestimate his ability with a camera. He went out of his way to make this trip simply amazing. I am an international airline pilot that has been fortunate enough to travel the world and through the years I have been on many tours but I have never met a guide quite like Mimmo, he is so nice and personable that you feel as if you have been friends for years and you can ask him anything at anytime. The day was guided at our pace and as fast or slow as we wanted, we never felt rushed but he would emphasize the important things and help make the most out of the time we had. I can't thank him enough for creating a memory that will last a lifetime. If you decide to take a tour with Ramasside you would be doing yourself a disservice not to request Mimmo as your guide, thank you again.

Visited November 2014
“Great Experience and Excellent Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2014 via mobile

I had one of my greatest travel experience in Egypt. Felt safe and Egyptians receive tourists with a smile in their face.
I booked my trip via email, I received an appropriate support and my questions were answered in a timely manner.
I recommend Mina, the tour guide, he does his best to explain and show the best places, besides he is a good photographer.

Visited November 2014
Stockholm, Sweden
“Amarna day tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2014

I had to wait 3 months before being able to write a review about my experience with the tour. I would like to say how grateful I am to everyone there and my guide Amir for being so wonderful, helpful and welcoming. I felt at home in Egypt and received a lot of support. I hope to be able to book a tour with you again in the future.

Visited August 2014