“Brilliant Guide” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 223 Activities in Cairo
More attraction details
Owner description: It will be my great pleasure to tour with you our beloved Country.Please feel free to contact me 24/7.What's app me 24 /7 on the Mentioned number for inquiries and quick reply.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities
Milwaukee, WI
4 attraction reviews
“Brilliant Guide”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2014 NEW

I wish I could recall HOW I stumbled across Ayman, but I'm certainly glad I did. We spent a day touring Darshur, Memphis and Saqqara with him. He's personable, knowledgeable, and has the absolute perfect balance of imparting knowledge and letting you soak in the amazing sites. I eagerly await the day we can visit again, and if/when that happens, Ayman will be my first point of contact. I would absolutely, wholeheartedly recommend him.

Visited November 2014
egyptian_pharaoh, Owner at Ayman Ahmed Private - Tour Guide -, responded to this review, 6 days ago
It has been a Pleasure Touring with you and getting to know you and it will be a Great pleasure to see you here again.

“Perfect: friendly, dependable, knowledgable and kind”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2014

I booked Ayman for two tours: one of Saqqara and Giza, and the other of the Egyptian museum, "Coptic Cairo" and "Islamic Cairo". Ayman also arranged to pick me up from Cairo airport and transfer me to my hotel on my first day in Egypt.

From my initial emails to the time I met him at Cairo airport, Ayman was very helpful and responsive to my questions, providing advice on what to do and see in Egypt. Throughout the tours Ayman was extremely knowledgable on every site we visited and was always happy to chat about anything at all; Egypt, the revolution, Islam, politics, etc. He was especially patient with my constant questions about Arabic, which I am attempting to learn.

Ayman acted as much more than just a tour guide ticking things off an itinerary; he was happy to assist with everything from getting mosquito repellant to fending off over eager salesmen, and generally made sure that everything went very smoothly for the few days I spent with him. I could not recommend him more highly.

Ayman, thank you so much for making my time in Egypt so good. I really enjoyed touring with you and trying to improve my arabic. You made Egypt such a wonderful place to visit and I intend to come back as soon as I get another chance!

Visited October 2014
egyptian_pharaoh, Owner at Ayman Ahmed Private - Tour Guide -, responded to this review, November 11, 2014
Jack,it has been a Pleasure touring with you and introducing Egypt to you and great to meet some one from far abroad who has such an interest in learning Our language and sure it will be a Great pleasure seeing you over here again.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Excellent experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

Like several others here, I found Ayman through tripadvisor. He made our trip in Egypt a grand success. He took a small group of us on several tours in and around Cairo. He put together great itineraries and shared history and culture while we toured.

Visited May 2014
egyptian_pharaoh, Owner at Ayman Ahmed Private - Tour Guide -, responded to this review, August 18, 2014
It has been a Pleasure touring with you and getting to know you and it will be a Great pleasure to see you over here again.
Singapore, Singapore
“Excellent, Professional and Dependable Guide”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

I had found Ayman through various TripAdvisor reviews and was in contact with him 3 months prior to my trip. From the onset, Ayman was responsive, extremely polite and sincere with his replies. I had initially wanted to have Ayman as our guide from Cairo all the way through down to Aswan but when he suggested that it might be cheaper for me to get a local guide in Luxor, I knew this was a honest guide as well! Finally I decided to engage Ayman for a 2 day trip to the pyramids and Alexandria.

He was a trustworthy and dependable guide and throughout our 2 days with Ayman, he was always punctual in our meeting times and never forced us to visit souvenir shops and always respected our decisions. Even when shopkeepers were trying to force their products on us, he made sure to ask us if we were interested and when we weren’t, he would help us fend off the insistent ones, which was commendable given that our previous guide left us to fend for ourselves in a similar situation.

He brought us to an amazing seafood restaurant in Alexandria and when we insisted on paying for the meal, he told us to pay him back later since restaurants usually charge a higher price when tourists pay for meals. While we were heading back to Cairo, we encountered closed highways and heavy traffic which resulted in an epic 6 hour crawl back to Cairo and never once did Ayman lose his professionalism and we even had fascinating conversations about Egypt and the world. By the time we got back to Cairo, we had another 7 more hours until our next meeting time and Ayman still had a long drive home yet he remained completely professional about the early meeting time, that we decided to delay our starting time the next day.

When we met the next day, Ayman was once again punctual and ever the professional despite having little rest. We had a long day ahead of us with visiting Memphis and the pyramids of Dashur, Saqqara and Giza. We had expressed our interested in getting a cartouche bracelet and Ayman recommended a store to us. Even though it would’ve only taken less than 30 minutes to complete, Ayman kindly offered to bring us to the pyramids first and would collect the bracelets for us while we were on our camel ride. He was also extremely observant when he noticed my partner’s bag strap had broken and offered to bring it to get repaired while we were on our camel ride as well.

Throughout our 2 days with Ayman, we felt safe as he always gave us clear instructions on what to do (or not to) while we were waiting for him and we were extremely grateful for the times when he helped us to ward off insistent shopkeepers whom we had no interest in buying things from. We could tell that he only worked with other reliable service providers and even our camel tour guide (I believe his name was Mohammad?) who worked together with Ayman was reliable and accommodating.

Thank you Ayman, for making our trip to the pyramids and Alexandria so enjoyable and memorable. We had an excellent time and thank you for accommodating to our needs and also making sure we had the best spots for photos! I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Ayman to anyone going to Egypt. His services, attitude and knowledge were excellent. I would love to return to Egypt again in the near future, and when I do, I know who to contact as my guide.

Visited April 2014
egyptian_pharaoh, Owner at Ayman Ahmed Private - Tour Guide -, responded to this review, August 17, 2014
It has been a Great pleasure touring with you and to be of any help,with a Great Wish that i'll see you over here again soon.
cv24jq ,coventry
“This was my best tours”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

I was there for my 25 wedding anniversary and this was my best tours of life I enjoyed company of Ayman ahemed and he is best tourist guide in Egypt Cairo and if any body going to Cairo contact him you will never dispointed you will enjoy and safe with him

Visited November 2013
egyptian_pharaoh, Owner at Ayman Ahmed Private - Tour Guide -, responded to this review, August 15, 2014
It has been a Pleasure touring with you and showing you my beloved country and it will be a great pleasure seeing you over here again.