“Highly Recommended. Use this guy.” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 221 Activities in Cairo
More attraction details
Owner description: It will be my great pleasure to tour with you our beloved Country.Please feel free to contact me 24/7.What's app me 24 /7 on the Mentioned number for inquiries and quick reply.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Stairs / elevator
Atlanta
5 attraction reviews
“Highly Recommended. Use this guy.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

I just spent a day with Ayman seeing Cairo. He speaks great English and gives great perspective from a local point of view.

He tailored our day to meet my desire to move fast and see as much as possible. He really has a wealth of knowledge of all things Cairo.

Ayman picked me up at the airport on the day of arrival and took me to my hotel. He then picked me up the next morning for tours and dropped me back off that afternoon for a few hours before returning to take me to the airport. He was on time each and every time.

I highly recommend Ayman to anyone visiting the Pyramids and/or Cairo.

Visited March 2013
egyptian_pharaoh, Owner at Ayman Ahmed Private - Tour Guide -, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
It has been my great pleasure touring with you and getting to know you.wishing you all the best with a Hope to see you again touring the rest of Egypt.

RI
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

We were so happy to have Ayman as our guide several years ago and want to reiterate our thanks to him. He was always on time and as we had booked a private tour, helped us make the best use of our time. He took us all over the Cairo area.as well as a day trip to Alexandria, and tailored the trip to our interests. He even took us shopping one night!
We count our Egyptian trip as one of our best ever vacations, and Ayman helped to make it so.

Visited April 2012
egyptian_pharaoh, Owner at Ayman Ahmed Private - Tour Guide -, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
It has been my pleasure touring with you.wishing you all the best .with a hope that one day I'll see you again over here.
Saudi Arabia
4 attraction reviews
“Fantastic service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

I went looking months ago for a guide for a day in Cairo. I thought it was the best idea with 3 children under 6. Well we certainly weren't disappointed! From pick up to drop off he was attentive, didnt rush us and was our patient photographer which was fantastic so no one missed out on being in the photo. We stayed clear of the protests and Ayman was fully aware of what was going on so dont let it put you off going to Cairo. Most of Cairo is fully safe. I would recommend Ayman to anyone looking for a day tour or more.

Visited December 2012
egyptian_pharaoh, Owner at Ayman Ahmed Private - Tour Guide -, responded to this review, March 15, 2013
It was my Great pleasure touring with you and the Family.wishing you all the best.
“A GENUINE, reliable guide who truly cares for his clients”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

I had a wonderful time with Ayman and appreciated him taking his time to see so many locations in one day (without being rushed!) Appreciated his patience in being a great photographer at EVERY site, his kindness for stopping by to get special medicine when I felt nauseous and even calling the Papyrus store to stay open after hours on our way back. In addition, for patiently answering the questions for my following day personal itinerary and routes for Cairo.

Furthermore, Ayman went out of his way to help me from the BEGINNING when he replied to my numerous questions about Egypt even BEFORE I agreed to join your tour. I had contacted a significant number of tour guides and I can strongly say none would invest their valuable time and energy to answer each questions in such detail.

Ayman DEFINITELY went out of his way to ensure his clients' individual needs were met 200%, while carefully ensuring their well-being. He is professional, yet personable in a way that he makes his clients feel as though they are taken around Egypt by an old friend (rather than being blatantly lectured and pushed from one site to another.) Ayman sincerely cares about his clients and make a tremendous effort for them to have a memorable experience in Egypt.

Visited December 2012
egyptian_pharaoh, Owner at Ayman Ahmed Private - Tour Guide -, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
The pleasure was all mine and Hope to see you again soon.wishing you all the best.
San Jose, California
3 attraction reviews
“Unforgettable Pyramids Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

My wife and I were at Cairo only for a few days during January this year, and decided to have Ayman take us to a full day Pyramids tour. There were a lot of protests going on at downtown Cairo and we felt a bit unsafe when we first arrived. However, the entire tour with Ayman was very professional and we felt safe and really enjoyed ourselves. He organized all the itinerary, tickets, driving, etc. for the Pyramids in the Dahshur, Saqqara, and Giza areas, and was very knowledgable in everything. The most memorable visit was the Red Pyramid at Dahshur, where my wife and I literally had the entire pyramid to ourselves: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IK1EZr2ins . He also took some really good photos for us that you can see in this review. Ayman was very clear and upfront about everything during the planning process. Definitely an unforgettable pyramids experience.

Visited January 2013
egyptian_pharaoh, Owner at Ayman Ahmed Private - Tour Guide -, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
It was my great pleasure Magnus to have you over here and your wife.wishing you all the best.