“What a brilliant guide!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 217 Tours & Activities in Cairo
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: It will be my great pleasure to tour with you our beloved Country.Please feel free to contact me 24/7.What's app me 24 /7 on the Mentioned number for inquiries and quick reply. All of the Tours are Customizable to your interest.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator, Activities for older children, Activities for young children
United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
“What a brilliant guide!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2011

One of the best things I've ever done whilst travelling was to book my very own guide for the time I was in Cairo. After a few emails Ayman Ahmed was there to meet us in the foyer of our hotel at the allotted time with his driver waiting to whisk us off to see the sights in a very comfortable air conditioned car. This is the way to do things I decided on that day! And Ayman was charming, very knowledgable in Egyptology (he does have a degree) & if we wanted to change our plan or see something else - it was no problem to Ayman. We also found that while we were with Ayman we were not hassled at all by the local people! And being two women we felt completely safe.Absolute value for money, the ticket price was included & we were never rushed - there was plenty of time to browse. Did it beat all those people waiting to clamber on coaches going from place to place - you bet it did!!
Thank you Ayman!

Visited October 2011
egyptian_pharaoh, Owner at Ayman Ahmed Private - Tour Guide -, responded to this review, January 13, 2013
It was a great pleasure meeting you and touring with you and hope I'll see you again over here.

maryland, USA
4 attraction reviews
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2011

Ayman was great! Professional, friendly, informative - we really enjoyed out time with him. He was prompt in email responses and helped me plan a schedule for the day that fit our desires. He seems like he really enjoys what he does and cared about making sure we had a great time. Also offered to take our camera several times and took some great pictures. I would recommend Ayman more than group tours for sure!

Visited September 2011
egyptian_pharaoh, Owner at Ayman Ahmed Private - Tour Guide -, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
It was a Great pleasure touring with you and it will be my great pleasure to be of any help again.
Atwater
17 attraction reviews
“Had a great weekend with Ayman”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2011

We went on a Globus Tour of Turkey which was over on a friday morning. I asked my friends and wife about doing something before we went all the way back to California. We decided on going to Egypt for the weekend before we flew back. I got on Tripadvisor and looked up ideas for touring egypt in three days and decided that we needed a guide to get the best use of our time. I checked out tripadvisors recomended guides and saw Ayman. He looks like a friend of mine so I picked him. i emailed him and he said he was available for the weekend and would meet us at the airport which he did. I also got on his website and picked out the activities we wanted to do. We flew from Istanbul to Cairo, he picked us up and away we went to a ride on the nile and then the Cairo Museum and then to the Sheraton Hotel Resort on the Nile ( which our travel agent had arrange for us). Saturday to Alexandria, the library, lunch then back to Cairo and the step pyramids etc and that night a nile river cruise with dinner and entertainment. Sunday Coptic Cairo and the bazar and then to the airport for the long flight home. Now I see places on the tv that I actually went to. Ayman was a professional and knowledgeable guide from the 3 hour tour of the museum to making sure we got the perfect picture of us in front of all the pyramids and bargaining for us for the best deal on a carpet and t shirts. I gave him a $100 tip I thought he did such a good job for us and I keep up with him on facebook. I don't think we could have seen anymore, learned anymore, experienced any more than we did with him. And he was very reasonably priced. I wish I could do it again. Maybe in a few years.

Visited January 2011
Texas
5 attraction reviews
“If you want the best, you want to go with Ayman”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2011

While in Egypt, my wife and I went on a tour with Ayman. He is a pro. He is very knowledgeable and everything was enjoyable. From the start of the day to the end, Ayman and his driver work together to provide a very well executed tour that encompasses everything that you desire. The experience that we had while on tour with him is one that we will hold on to for the rest of our lives.

Visited June 2011
Las Vegas
29 attraction reviews
“One of the best tour guides we ever had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2011

Very professional, always on time and very knowledgable.

Visited January 2011