As mentioned earlier - dont expect a great hotel with full facilities. It is an Inn with a double bed and shared bathroom. However rest of the elements are great:
1. Excellent location
2. Very helpful staff - special thanks to Kamaal who had everything - including prepaid mobile recharges, water, even served us breakfast at 5:30 am before we left for the airport
3. Free pickup from the airport
4. Good breakfast
5. Away from main city and Tahirir square - so no issues about safety (for those who are concerned)
1. Point 5 - so one way taxi fare to cairo city costs 40-50 egyptian pounds
2. Rooms could be cleaner - dont think they do any cleaning on a daily basis.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- with free airport transfer . at the historical area of the pyramids of Giza Facing the 3 pyramids and The Great sphinx , pyramids , Giza,the nearest location to the pyramids of Giza,only 300 feet from The pyramids and front of The entrance Gate and Roof top sitting With The Best View ,All rooms with air condition and (hot & cold water), living room with American kitchen and balcony overlooking the Sphinx. The rooms, furnished with an elegant and luxurious wooden ceilings and marble floors, offer the most modern standards. Each room has quality fittings, air conditioning, TV color satellite, ISDN fast internet connection, direct dial telephone. All rooms are equipped with emergency lighting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, HostelBookers and Venere so you can book your Pyramids View Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.